How to add images into Threads and or Posts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Mr. Winkle
wink.gif

winkle2.jpg

Originally Posted by Naturally No problem ...all my outdoor kitties are special ..they all have names and get fed ...and get lovings on also! When it's cold they have places to go and keep warm (we made some houses for them)! They are taken care of ...not just forgotten! phew... oh ok- you had me worried there for a second! lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL he is 4 next month, that is an old picture. Here is a new one Aww Tony - he's a cutie!!
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally THANK YOU! Of course that little puppy isn't little anymore ..he's 2 years old now .and still thinks he can get up on the sofa. He's soooo cute Kim! He looks like my bf's pit "Bondo" when she was a puppy. (only she is dark brown) Don't ask about the name... LOL He's a car guy
icon_rolleyes.gif

Awwwww Kim, that is such a cute pic. kids and puppies, who can resist? Oh and check out mine of my cat Rudy, I think you and I even have the same taste in furniture
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by HarleyMom Hopefully this will show up, this is my evil cat Rudy
icon_twisted.gif
. Awwww!!!

Originally Posted by HarleyMom Here is my daughter Sarah, she just turned 18 today. Happy Birthday Sarah!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

test

argh. i hate taking pics of myself. i end up looking weird
frown.gif

Ok, so am I being a total dumba$$ but which method do I use to make pics a thumbnail?

Thanks!

Option #2 of my first thread

Originally Posted by Mariposa

Ok, so am I being a total dumba$$ but which method do I use to make pics a thumbnail?
Thanks!

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 test
argh. i hate taking pics of myself. i end up looking weird
frown.gif

oh yeah - so 'weird' lol
tongue.gif
you should make that your avatar!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back