how to choose a best eye cream?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
 How to choose a best eye cream for myself? I have tried the VII O2M Oxygen Eye Mask, and it works well on me. And I also want to have a try on VII O2C All-Star Oxygen Eye Cream, but I don’t know whether it would work on me as the eye mask or not.

How old are you? Well, I don’t know whether it would work on you or not. But I have tried this eye cream, and I enjoy it very much. By the way, I have sensitive skin. But I never feel stinging on my skin after I apply it. Hope my words are helpful

Eye creams are just thick moisturizers.  I don't use them.  I just use a good moisturizer.  

I've recently tried Shiseido Benefiance eye cream which is very rich.  I only apply it at night since it is so thick and sticky.  I use ROC during the day.  I've found nothing that works fabulous though.  ROC seems to be my favorite.

If you are over 30, then VII CODE maybe the right choice, but you should take the money issue into consideration...

Originally Posted by Minex36 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've recently tried Shiseido Benefiance eye cream which is very rich.  I only apply it at night since it is so thick and sticky. 
I just tried a sample I got a while back in a Sephora VIB bag. It is extremely rich and creamy, which is good. But it absolutely REEKS of rotting roses! 
icon_eek.gif
 Why the hell would they put such strong perfume in an eye cream?!

I'll be throwing this one out.  

Choosing the best wrinkle eye cream will really depend on you and what your skin is like.

I was always told that it's never a bad idea to start using eye cream before you actually need it. If that's not enough to sell you, putting on eye cream underneath your makeup makes it all go on smoother. I have fair skin so my dermatologist has always stressed the important of moisturizing and protecting against the sun because it's much harder to "correct" problems than "prevent them." (She is about 65 years old and looks younger than me-I'm 24-so I listen to whatever she says). I really like Clinique All About Eyes. It's not heavy or thick (some, more serious eye creams tend to bother my eyes and never fully blend in). It's also pretty reasonably priced and I've had the same little jar for almost a year and it's still mostly full because you only need a tiny bit.

Latest posts

Back