How to Choose Moisturizer for Your Face

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body moisturizer play an integral part in our daily skincare routine whether its men or women. While the right product for you right skin type holds great benefits for your skin, choosing the wrong body moisturizer can leave leave me or anyone feeling too dry or oily.

There numerous benefits of using Moisturizer such as -

1. Prevent dry skin
  2. Repair skin barrier
  3. Anti aging
  4. Treat rough patches
  5. Treat atopic dermatitis
  6. May Aid Wound Healing

Attachments

• moisturizer.png
    moisturizer.png
    106.9 KB · Views: 0
Body moisturizer play an integral part in our daily skincare routine whether its men or women. While the right product for you right skin type holds great benefits for your skin, choosing the wrong body moisturizer can leave leave me or anyone feeling too dry or oily.

1. Prevent dry skin
  2. Repair skin barrier
  3. Anti aging
  4. Treat rough patches
  6. May Aid Wound Healing
Any body moisturizers you can recommend?

1. Prevent dry skin
  2. Repair skin barrier
  3. Anti aging
  4. Treat rough patches
  6. May Aid Wound Healing
Except if you have experience with Latin or a degree in science, skincare fixings check can want to peruse an unknown dialect. Yet, that language really has a name — it's the Global Terminology of Restorative Fixings (INCI), and it exists to assist with making a normalized language of fixing names to be utilized on marks all over the planet. What's more, tragically, it's not buyer well disposed.

Once in a while producers will give the ordinary customer a break, placing the more normal name in brackets close to the logical name, similar to this: tocopherol (vitamin E). I switched to the [pH]ix Skin Silk Moisturizer which support skin natural and reduce the fine lines

Welcome to the forum kristaincherry. Where did you switch from?

Latest posts

Back