How to get a bigger butt & hips?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,

I understand it can be frustrating, but I don't think there is a miracle solution, except diet and sports.

Try to be patient, if it's any comfort, every one struggles with something ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Squats, squats, squats!

Try doing also hip extensions, and eat a lot of protein! You will see results in no time.

I also know this problem. I try to make my buttocks bigger, for this I exercise hard, eat right and use a special cream. As for training, I can recommend you this one
https://getbigbutt.com/bigger-butt-workout/ . I try to train at least 3 times a week. In six months I have achieved certain results, but I still need to train. Beautiful ass is constant work. 

Exercise regularly and eat well, you'll love your body no matter how it looks ?

Don't listen to the silicone guy... 

My butt grew within 1 month ! with eating right , squats and using glute booster serum (of dermalmd brand) right after the shower when my pores are open . Its added more volume to me

A freind directed me to this article, it worked for me , you can read it as well and try
How to Get a Bigger Butt in a Week
We all want a big bottom. And nowadays, most anyone can have one with a combo fi exercise, good diet, and plastic surgery regardless of the size of your derriere you were born with.
Ill be the first to admit. This title is clickbait, your butt won’t grow twice its size in a week, but with time and effort, you will see some major changes in the shape and size of your bottom. Read More

Back