How to get a bigger butt & hips?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I luv luv maca and aguaje, it has really transformed my body. I feel so much better about how I look and it has really boosted my confidence. I never thought I could have a shape as I was a true banana, no wait, RULER! But now I have a little shape, some hips and butt. Still not much in the boob area but I'm cool with that. It's funny how just a little bit of curves can make you feel so damn sexy! LOL

There is no exercise to make your hips larger. You can have little more fatty meals. You can change your food discussing with a doctor. But it may effect bad. You may got fat. There may no solution as ti is no problem just body structure.

Hi,

you are on the right track. As the buttocks are made up mostly of muscle, exercises can make them bigger and rounder. It is important that you do exercises that puts heavy resistance on your buttocks. When muscle has to struggle it is forced to grow bigger. You need a workout designed to make your butt bigger, not just firmer.

Diet is also important if you want to make your butt bigger. There are two reasons for this. You need good protein in order to rebuild your muscles (buttocks in this case) between workouts. Good protein can be found in meat, fish, eggs and milk. Don't overdo it but increase the amount of protein you eat a little.

The second reason why diet is important is that some foods will actually help you to add some fat to your butt without putting fat on the rest of your body. Fatty acids and omega 3 are naturally stored in the backside of woman and eating foods such as fatty fish, fish oil or nuts can help you to add some fat to your butt and thus making it bigger and rounder.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted by aymanbinmoshi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There is no exercise to make your hips larger. You can have little more fatty meals. You can change your food discussing with a doctor. But it may effect bad. You may got fat. There may no solution as ti is no problem just body structure.

Hip abductor machine and clamshells has become my best friend. Both of those have made my hips larger for sure.

I'd gladly donate some of my butt to those who would like a larger one if I could...LOL.

I think that doing lots of squats/lunges is a great idea - they will build muscle and give your rear a firm, round shape. I used to have a Crunch workout video called Brand New Butt that was awesome!

Botcho cream, maca powder and aguaje helped me get the booty and body I wanted!!!

I worked my butt off for getting one!!! 
icon_lol.gif
 Yep, I made squats, kickbacks, the whole routine day after day and my flat friend started to be more visible. Took me a while and good pain and sweat, but now it follows me everywhere I go 
icon_wink.gif
 rounded and nice looking. I also made a good plan of what to eat when to eat it and what to avoid. I even spent some good money in Femimore intense for increasing the results (which I am glad to report it did nicely) But the main formula? If you want a great butt...work your butt off at the gym! 
smilehappyyes.gif

acually she has a big butt like most famous chicks because of surgery getting butt implants like boob implants so acualy their butts arent naturally that big or nice looking they are fake

I sorta have a big butt. But I eat peanut butter to help make it bigger. You can try it to see if it works for you.

My siister ate ALOT of bread when she was younger. like loaves of it. it helped her ALOT. her butt is HUGE now, & yes we are white.

I was starting to lose my butt becuase I've been working out alot,but I found that if you do squats and lunges w/ weight its get bigger and more perky... less weight more reps=lean muscle  more weight less reps= gains in size.... so just work ur way up in weights... same thing for your hips want more size use more weight .... and dont worry about what people say about women using weights your not going to get huge and masculine you'd have to be taking supplements and eating like a hog

did you order the Aguaje pills? what site did you end up using and do you really think they work??

Originally Posted by Amber1986 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was starting to lose my butt becuase I've been working out alot,but I found that if you do squats and lunges w/ weight its get bigger and more perky... less weight more reps=lean muscle  more weight less reps= gains in size.... so just work ur way up in weights... same thing for your hips want more size use more weight .... and dont worry about what people say about women using weights your not going to get huge and masculine you'd have to be taking supplements and eating like a hog
Women need to do weight bearing exercises to build bone mass.  To avoid using weights is to risk osteoporosis as you get older. 

Could you send me the link to the video you've found? Or tell me how you found the videos, so what you typed in in the search area! Please let me know!

hahaha....i was so young true, but i want to become a woman ....but i have a maidane body and i relly wondered how to make my butt,ligs & hips become big....
icon_rolleyes.gif

Back