How to get a bigger butt & hips?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a huge butt and  all i do is eat fried chicken, cornbread ,  pb&j sugared drinks and then justt work out ur stomach and tht works 4 me

I've been working on my axs for about three months now. I've seen considerable results and have done TONS of research. My main problem is I don't have the resources at the moment to get Maca Root supplements. A couple things I've ran into here on the internet other * than exercises is, Fish Oil pills, Maca Root (of course) lol, and Vitamin E. I've also started eating five meals a day if not six with snacks in between. YES, I'm eating like a fatty. lol. If you eat five good portioned meals a day that are the size of your fist or bigger (be careful with stuffing your face the more you eat the more you could possibly expand your stomach and it will make your tummy appear fat) make sure you have a good source of protein. Also STARCH, starch is a great way to gain the weight you'll need to start getting more meat on your bones. I am literally like a twig. OR WAS. My body definitely looks more toned and considering how nothingness my butt was, it's definitely improved. Another thing, gaining weight doesn't have to be Mcdonalds, or potato chips (although the potato chips and occasional* Mcdonalds won't hurt). Certain fruits actually will help you have a healthy body weight and make you gain weight. I try to eat fruits and or vegatables EVERYDAY with my protein/starch/grain. If you work out your stomach and tone it to flatten up, the fat overlapping those muscles that are probably somewhat already there will fade away and help your booty look bigger. Plus if you're on a diet to gain weight you have to keep up with toning your stomach. I work out every day. After a while (or a couple days) you'll get hungry almost right after you work out. When that happens to me I eat again and work out again etc. I've kinda turned into a freak on it after a while which is rather odd because I HATED working out three months ago. I do squats of course, lunges, doggy kicks, hip thrusts (work AMAZING), if you do your doggy/donkey kicks on the floor keep your hips level DO NOT ARCH YOUR BACK and you can also keep your leg up and curl your foot to your butt if you don't understand what I mean there's tons of videos on youtube that will show you. Keep up with your crunches and any other work outs that you feel working your stomach. Drink lots of water, and blah blah. Stay healthy just make sure you're gaining weight in the process.

Foods to eat:

Starch:

Pasta,

Rice,

Potatoes,

Bread.

Protein:

Fish,

Beef,

Chicken,

Beans,

Eggs,

Nuts.

Dairy (is keyyyy):

D Milk,

cheese

DON'T EAT:

refined grain pasta, sugary drinks, white bread.

Get a BMI calculator.

Increase caloric intake by 500 calories/day 10-15% of calories from protein, 55-60% from carbohydrates &25-35% from healthy fats.

4-6 moderate sized meals rahter than 3 large meals.

Avoid foods high in saturated fat to reduce high cholestrol. Monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats from vegatable oils, nuts, seeds and avacadoes are what you want.

I know this sounds rather pathetic, but I used to be that Black girl with no "booty". How sad is that! The idea that there's a type of booty that all chocolate sisters have? Well, my little tush had missed the memo!
smile.gif
It was really sad, to be honest it's still hard to talk about! But I've found what helps...considerably helps.
biggrin.gif
These exercises will lift, firm, and give you a bootylicious booty!!

1. Double Leg Glute Bridge/ Pelvic Thrusters

2. Pelvic Thrusters: Full Throttle

3. Pelvic Thrusters-Marching

4. Single Leg Hip Thrust

5. Hip Drop/Reverse Hip Drop

6. Bulgarian Split Squat

7. Single Leg (SL) Deadlift

8. Hip Abduction

9. Sliding Lunge

10. Sumo Squat with leg lifts

You can google some (but not all) of the exercises for pictures (Removed self promotion)  Good luck in perfecting the booty! And you know that feeling when you try on a new pair of jeans and turn to the side for a "booty check". Well now when I do it-it makes me smile! Try these exercises, they really work!!!

Hold on there ..... you need to eat A LOT of starch , and gain weight . DO NOT exercise your legs or butt . do exercises upper than your hips and up . Be patient . some starches are .....

1. potatoes !!!! = WHATEVER KIND OF POTATOES

cereals

muffins

cup cakes

bread

( drink a lot of milk & water )

do not get fat with unhealthy foods , get fat with healthy , and fatty foods . keep it balance . once u see your getting cellulite , stop , thats the maximum , start doing a little bit of exercises in the legs.

the exercises u want to do to start are ..... sit- ups , & crunches

do 25 sit-ups & crunches in the morning !

and in the evening .

go on google to see more starches .

Go on wikihow , its VERY Helpful

u can look up ANYTHING ON WIKIHOW.COM :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

hope i helped :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

the exercises wil ONLY make yhur booty firmer , * lifted

NOT making it grow , so be careful !!!

I have tried many of things from creams, to pills, and then to injections which turned into a nightmare. I was introduced to a product and was skeptical due to the price. After, much thought, I decided to try it. I went to Everythingbutt2.com and purchased the two- month supply. I must say it worked pretty fast. It is an all natural oil that is rubbed externally after taking a shower or bath once or twice daily. I started noticing the difference around the ninth day. by the 22nd day my husband noticed the difference. I am totally happy now. I was very wide with nothing to hold onto. Now I have meat that fits my hips. My pants no longer sag in the seat- it's full. I owe it to the Everythingbutt2.com company for changing my life. My self-esteem is very high now. Go by and check us out. Oh yeah I signed up to be a rep for them now because they made me a believer.

the main thing most women do wrong (like I used to do) is to use very light weights when trying to get a bigger butt. It's okay to use big heavy weights (AND NO... you won't look manly).

my butt gt bigger after I used 135+ pounds for hip thrust and 225 squats.

Last edited by a moderator:
My name Stephanie and I've been looking for a better non surgical way to lift and firm and possibly make my butt grow without going under the knife. (I've heard so many horror stories) Not to mention, I just dont have that in my budget financially. I stumbled across Dimecurves while googling through the internet and I'm curious has anyone tried it. I see that it has aguaje included in the ingredients, which is impossible to find in the us. Can someone give me advice?

Originally Posted by jind /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i need help to get a big butt
I feel your pain, pm me and I'll send you the site that helped me

a year ago.

For some people, their body types may need a few extra things before

it will gain weight in butt. Mine did, apple.

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif

squats
Absolutely this. There is no exercise which will give you a rounder butt (your hips are mostly genetics I'm afraid) faster than squats. Get a gym membership if you can and get yourself under that squat rack :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by vanee01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hold on there ..... you need to eat A LOT of starch , and gain weight . DO NOT exercise your legs or butt . do exercises upper than your hips and up . Be patient . some starches are .....

1. potatoes !!!! = WHATEVER KIND OF POTATOES

cereals

muffins

cup cakes

bread

( drink a lot of milk & water )

do not get fat with unhealthy foods , get fat with healthy , and fatty foods . keep it balance . once u see your getting cellulite , stop , thats the maximum , start doing a little bit of exercises in the legs.

the exercises u want to do to start are ..... sit- ups , & crunches

do 25 sit-ups & crunches in the morning !

and in the evening .

go on google to see more starches .

Go on wikihow , its VERY Helpful

u can look up ANYTHING ON WIKIHOW.COM :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

hope i helped :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Sit ups and crunches won't help you at all. Eat plenty of protein and carbs, and do exercises that work the glutes such as squats, lunges and variations on deadlifts.

OMG! I've gotten a lot of pm's! I will not be answering anymore one by one. smh

My little FAQ lol

1. How did you get that butt? lol
  2. How can I get a bigger butt?
  3. How did you gain weight?
  4. What exercises can I do?
  5. What can I eat to get a bigger butt?
  6. It is really hard for me to gain weight and
       I have tried everything, what can I do?

I can't explain everything here. This REALLY helped me as you can see! lol

If like me, you are 47XXY intersex, then I have absolutely no idea how to achieve the desired results,

To describe myself, I would say -feminine appearance, great nails (on hands). fantastic cheekbones,  size 40 chest (they don't make bras in a 40A size, so I have to buy a 38A and do a bit of sewing.  Fat stomach - no hips or noticeable bottom,  Genital area undeveloped - no sex drive,  XXY intersex ,

i know squats is best but it's take too much time give result. other method like pads,maca,Silicone I have read online and for everyone little research. the only thing ,maca root , Silicone,pads does is make you gain weight but not in the right places. I did however use booty wow and it does work, makes your butt bigger instantly and lifts it, and it is permanent results overtime. a herb is a herb but it is not going to make ur butt bigger, but u should def try booty wow and work your gluts out

make your butt bigger without exercise try to wear booty wow from bootywow.com it work like push up bra for the booty, and lifts the booty up without the need of padded underwear, silicon inserts, or booty enhancing pants.

Booty wow is the best way for make butt bigger naturally just wear booty wow when you doing exercise it's more help you to get butt bigger this product was marvelous and same as decrived. I really really like it. It gave me extra butt when I wore my straight dress. I can't believe it. I had extra curves. Thanks

squats is really effective but when you doing squats wear booty wow which help to make butt bigger fast.

Booty wow is the great way for make butt bigger naturally without exercise i also bought booty wow for my daughter as a gift. She is always talking about how she has no butt. She ended up actually using it at her reception Looks very realistic with snug fitting dress. She looked amazing and plans to use it again. Now I want one!

Back