How to get rid of bad acne?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the information. I would like to talk about dermatend skin care product which I found it very nice.

Thanks for the information! I agree that seeking advice from a doctor (dermatologist) is a great idea if you have bad acne. My sister was prescribed some pills that really helped to clear her face and back up.

Acne isn't caused by dirt. It's become worst in dry and sore. So don't wash your face often. And is it ok to do facial? It can be a real treat to have the facial done, as they can be very relaxing and make you feel properly pampered.

Originally Posted by jamielach36 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Acne isn't caused by dirt. It's become worst in dry and sore. So don't wash your face often. And is it ok to do facial? It can be a real treat to have the facial done, as they can be very relaxing and make you feel properly pampered.
sort of true. it's caused by sebum-eating bacteria. and when your skin 'thinks' it's dry, your skin will create sebum to 'hydrate' it. so use products that contain anti-bacterials and hydrate (wear moisturizer and drink a lot of water). i heard you're not to supposed to do facials when you're breaking out because it can lead to scarring.

Back