how to get rid of my crow feets?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am 31 years old and have gotten some lines under my eyes(especially after getting my daugther who holds me up at night)

Currently I`m using an anti aging serum from Freeze 24/7.I use the Cellular radience eye cream from La Prairie ( I know I`m a bit too young to use this, but i bought it anyway.) My lines are not showing as much as they did when I was using StriVectin, but I think I will go back to the eye balm from La Mer. I think I will wear that over freeze 24/7.

I have tried Relaxaderm too, but I haven`t found any products that can work miracles yet.

I am really curious about the eye cream from Obagi.

Has anyone tried that or some oter eye creams they can recomend?

(sorry if my english is bad.I haven`t written any english since collage)

Kristina

Originally Posted by KittyM

I am 31 years old and have gotten some lines under my eyes(especially after getting my daugther who holds me up at night)Currently I`m using an anti aging serum from Freeze 24/7.I use the Cellular radience eye cream from La Prairie ( I know I`m a bit too young to use this, but i bought it anyway.) My lines are not showing as much as they did when I was using StriVectin, but I think I will go back to the eye balm from La Mer. I think I will wear that over freeze 24/7.

I have tried Relaxaderm too, but I haven`t found any products that can work miracles yet.

Kristina

Welcome to MakeupTalk Kristina! Very happy to have you. Sorry, I don't know how to get rid of them, but some will have some advice.
Welcome again!

Originally Posted by KittyM I am 31 years old and have gotten some lines under my eyes(especially after getting my daugther who holds me up at night)Currently I`m using an anti aging serum from Freeze 24/7.I use the Cellular radience eye cream from La Prairie ( I know I`m a bit too young to use this, but i bought it anyway.) My lines are not showing as much as they did when I was using StriVectin, but I think I will go back to the eye balm from La Mer. I think I will wear that over freeze 24/7.

Kristina

Hi Kristina,my naame is Gwendolyn form ny and i want to welcome you to mut.Unfortunetly i dont know how much about crow feet,not yet ofcourse
wink.gif
but im sure one of mut wonderful members will be able to help you out.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by jewels Hi Kristina,
Have you heard of Arbonne? I use their anti-aging system, and it is awesome!!
icon_eek.gif
They are the only skin care company with a patent pending on their product line. They have proven results in 14 days. I have some information I send you if you are interested.

Jewels

www.shiningjewels.myarbonne.com

[email protected]

hi Jewels,not sure if i welcomed you yet,so a big welcome to mut
biggrin.gif
Great suggestion for jewels,i belive there are some other Arbonne users on here as well,hopefully they will chime in
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by jewels Hi Kristina,
Have you heard of Arbonne? I use their anti-aging system, and it is awesome!!
icon_eek.gif
They are the only skin care company with a patent pending on their product line. They have proven results in 14 days. I have some information I send you if you are interested.

Jewels

www.shiningjewels.myarbonne.com

[email protected]

Thank you so much Jewels!!!

Now I got really excited!!!

I will definitely look into that!!

Thanks a lot!

Kristina

Originally Posted by Naturally I am ..not only a user of Arbonne ..but a consultant also! LOVE their products and their RE9 eye cream is great for crows feet and dark circles! Thank you! I will check this out!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Hi Kristina,my naame is Gwendolyn form ny and i want to welcome you to mut.Unfortunetly i dont know how much about crow feet,not yet ofcourse
wink.gif
but im sure one of mut wonderful members will be able to help you out.
biggrin.gif
Thank you Gwendolyn, you lucky girl, who hasn`t got those terrible
icon_mad.gif
lines(well...they are not that deep.I just don`t want any at all.)

Kristina

Originally Posted by Naturally I am ..not only a user of Arbonne ..but a consultant also! LOVE their products and their RE9 eye cream is great for crows feet and dark circles! so if they work on crow's feet, do they work on under eye lines also?

I´m no anti-age expert, but wrinkles are wrinkles, right? the only difference is that crow´s feet are mimic wrinkles whereas undereye wrinkles are not (I believe)

Hi Kristina!

I'm Jessica from Washington. Your English is excellent! I am 32 and I started freaking out about lines around my eyes when I was around 30. The things I've tried haven't been that great. I mean, for how faithfully I use them, and how much they cost, I am disappointed. What worked the best for me was Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Eye Contour Cream, but it's so expensive!!! I only use it a few times a week, very sparingly. I use a cream by Mary Kay for every day...but it's NOT cutting it! Another ones I didn't like was Clinique All About Eyes, and Avon Lighten Up.

It sounds like you are using some wonderful high-end products. But we always look for something better, don't we! Please feel free to review them in the Review Center so everyone can benefit from your experience.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi Kristina!

This is Regina here- my 1st post. Regarding getting rid of crow's feet, I have a solution
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. U can use Preparation H. Its a cream for the bum that u can get from the chemist but I heard that it is effective in getting rid of & preventing wrinkles & fine lines. I have heard that celebrities use this, which was how I actually came to know about this cream. If I am not wrong, Sandra Bullock applies this to her face to keep the wrinkles away. I have recently gotten a tube of this stuff but have yet to try it. I am only 19 but I already have some fine lines under my eyes. Duh...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Aniger86 Hi Kristina!
This is Regina here- my 1st post. Regarding getting rid of crow's feet, I have a solution
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. U can use Preparation H. Its a cream for the bum that u can get from the chemist but I heard that it is effective in getting rid of & preventing wrinkles & fine lines. I have heard that celebrities use this, which was how I actually came to know about this cream. If I am not wrong, Sandra Bullock applies this to her face to keep the wrinkles away. I have recently gotten a tube of this stuff but have yet to try it. I am only 19 but I already have some fine lines under my eyes. Duh...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hi Aniger86,
Preparation H, huh? It would be great if it works! Do you know if there any negative side affects or strange fragrances?

Thanks for the tip,

Originally Posted by Nicolet Hi Aniger86,
Preparation H, huh? It would be great if it works! Do you know if there any negative side affects or strange fragrances?

Thanks for the tip,

Welcome
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I don't actually know or have heard of any side effects. But a lot of people have commented on the fishy smell that the product seem to have. I have used Preparation H once but was not really bothered by the smell. I mean I didn't thought that it was fishy or anything, more like a slightly strange smell, very slight. But some people seem to think otherwise...well, I guess it depends on individuals.

Some natural tips for crow feet are:

1. Exfoliate Regularly To Reduce Crows Feet
The buildup of the impurities and dead skin cells block the healthier cells underneath, causing your skin to look dull and flakey. If you can give care for dry skin and dead cells, it can reduce the appearance or remove crows feet at the side of our eyes.

2. Sun Protection to Prevent and Treat Crows Feet
You should limit exposure to the sun and always use a sunscreen or moisturizer with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher whenever you step out during the daytime. This is an effective natural method for treating crows feet. Using sunglasses also keep you from squinting in bright sunlight, which causes crow's feet. The sun protection cream and the sun glasses help protect your sensitive skin near the eyes from the damaging rays of the sun. The moisture is also well retained to prevent dehydration that is a prime reason for crows feet formation.

3. Eye wrinkle Cream to Get Rid of Crows Feet Fast
Use a moisturizing eye cream with anti-aging ingredients that can also help to reduce the severity of crows feet and wrinkles under eyes. Look for the best eye cream products with one of these three natural ingredients: retinoids – which stimulate cell growth, peptides – which boost collagen production, and antioxidants – which fix free radical damage caused by sun damage and other environmental factors.

4. Egg White Mask for Removing Crows Feet Around Eyes
Egg white alone will firm your skin, tighten pores, and smooth out fine wrinkles naturally. Egg whites can be used as a face mask to tighten up the skin around the eyes and to reduce your crows feet and under eye wrinkles. Apply egg white mask to your face, paying particular attention to the eye area. Allow to dry for 15 minutes, then rinse off and pat dry. This natural remedy will help get rid of crows feet wrinkles around eyes effectively.

5. Sweet Almond Oil Remedy for Crows Feet Around the Eyes
Apply almond oil on the skin under and around your eyes to reduce the sagging skin and deep wrinkles around the eyes. Using the oils of nuts can help supply copper. Copper enhances the production of peptides. Peptides are needed to boost collagen production. Just apply the oil on the delicate skin around eyes. Massage it gently using your fingers. Sweet almond oil massage is one of the best natural methods for nourishing the delicate skin under the eyes to help treat and prevent crow's feet and laugh lines around eyes.

6. Pineapple and Papaya Treatment for Deep Wrinkles Around Eyes
One of the best natural methods to get rid of crows feet is to use fresh papaya and pineapple. They both contain bromelain, which is an enzyme often used in meat tenderizers. It can help rehydrate your skin, reducing the obvious wrinkles. Crush the pineapple or papaya, pat it gently along your crow’s feet, leave on for 15 minutes or so until dry, then rinse off.

7. Coconut Oil Massage for Reducing Wrinkles around Eyes
Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer that also delays wrinkles, crow's feet, smile lines, and sagging of skin, which come with age. Massaging a few drops of coconut oil to the delicate skin around the eyes helps to eliminate crows feet wrinkles, sagging skin and wrinkles under eyes. Coconut oil contains linoleic acid that can re-connect broken skin tissues. Vitamin E in coconut oil lubricates and nourishes cells and tissues. These are anti aging nutrients that can remove smile wrinkles and crows feet wrinkles around eyes.

8. Cucumber Remedy for Getting Rid of Crows Feet
Regular application of cucumber slice is the best natural remedy for removing crows feet fast. It will quickly calm tired looking eyes and help reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles around eyes. Grate cucumber and apply its juice under the eyes or put slices of cucumber on eyes for 10-15 minutes to reduce the appearance of crow’s feet, under eye wrinkles, dark circles, and to refresh your tired looking eyes.

You can use Eyevage. It is a dermatological tested product by solvaderm. It deeply moisturizers and plumps up eye area skin to reduce the visibility of multiple signs of skin aging, including wrinkles, fine lines, and crow's feet. You can see its offical site to buy this product.

Hi Kristina, I use Monsia night repair cream but on top of it I apply a few drops of vit E oil, concentrating around my eyes and neck. Applying the vit E oil after the night moisturizer seals in the moisture and in the morning my face still feels "elastic" and not tight and dry.

Latest posts

Back