How To Increase Bust Line

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can anyone tell a reliable, safe and cheap method of increasing my breasts.

I see many ads on Television and elsewhere but reluctant to buy any cos of the worse side effects later.

Thank you.

icon_question.gif

Originally Posted by PRITI Can anyone tell a reliable, safe and cheap method of increasing my breasts.I see many ads on Television and elsewhere but reluctant to buy any cos of the worse side effects later.

Thank you.

icon_question.gif

Eh - I don't believe any of them... lol
icon_rolleyes.gif
Everyone would look like Dolly Parton if they did
wink.gif

In this month's GLAMOUR they talk about how to get "celeb" style breasts. They say that bust-firming creams can make you firmer after about a month worth of daily use. The pills apparently do not work. They do offer these exercises to help you lift, firm and add cleavage to your boobs:

1. Ball Squeeze: Sit in a chair holding a tennis ball (or other small ball) between palms, elbows bent by sides, hands in front of chest, fingers pointing forward; squeeze ball hard. Holding squeeze, slowly extend arms out in front of you; return arms to start. Release tension on the ball for one count, then repeat. Do three sets of 10.

2. Full Locust Pose: Lie face down, legs together and extended, arms out to sides at shoulder height (like airplane wings), palms on floor. Pull your abs in and lift chest and arms several inches off floor; hold five seconds; lower. Do 10 times.

3. Elevated Push-Up: Get in a regular push-up position with hands on the floor shoulder-width apart, legs straight and shins resting on an ottoman or couch. Bend elbows and lower chest toward floor; push back up. Do two sets of 10 reps.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Eh - I don't believe any of them... lol
icon_rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

lol ,so true!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
claps.gif

I tried some pills, but my skin broke out so badly and i got some mood swings.

i just quit.i felt some tingling sensation in my breast, but I quited too early to see any results!!
icon_cool.gif

The exercise thing is worth trying I think, much healthier too
icon_lol.gif

A friend of mine told me that her dr. said to use progesterone cream on her breasts. It has worked so far for her and I'm thinking of trying it myself.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Eh - I don't believe any of them... lol
icon_rolleyes.gif
wink.gif
I agree
satisfied.gif

It depends on the results you want to get. If you want drastic results (increase a cup size or more) you would have to get implants. If you just want perkier breasts I would suggest excercise and even a good pushup bra helps if you wear it often. There is also a cream to make breasts perkier called Pout and they sell it at Victoria's Secret. I haven't tried it (even though I have a sample!) but it is supposed to be good.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SkinCareJunky I like Pout..its worked for me..but you have to be consistent. Pout!? The LIP plumper?? You put that on your breasts?
wassatt.gif

Originally Posted by PRITI Can anyone tell a reliable, safe and cheap method of increasing my breasts.I see many ads on Television and elsewhere but reluctant to buy any cos of the worse side effects later.

Thank you.

icon_question.gif

i would just invest in some really good push-up bras. it works great. looks nice. and much, much cheaper!

Thank you everybody for your good suggestions.

Can anyone tell me which brand of push up bra padded ones will be good. My size is 36B/80.

Originally Posted by islandgirl930 /img/forum/go_quote.gif A friend of mine told me that her dr. said to use progesterone cream on her breasts. It has worked so far for her and I'm thinking of trying it myself. I've used the progesterone cream for a few months and got a little results.. I have a friend who took Valuptas which used to be available at Walgreens and she really saw a large increase... Don't know what the side effects of either are but progestrone is a form of estrogen... And there are issues....
One surefire way to increase your breasts size is to get pregnant. The pitutary gland releases Prolactin which enlarges the breasts and causes milk production.... Probably not worth it if just to get a larger bust line... I have a pitutary gland problem which secreted prolactin and my breasts did grow..

I'd go buy a good pushup bra (love my one from Victoria Secrets) and maybe a couple silicone pushup pads... I got mine at Wal-mart..

Latest posts

Back