How to treat dark eye circles?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
To be very frank, the past year of wfh was really tough for my eyes. And I tried so many under-eye serums. Though we were home, we had to take care of our skin and eyes as well. I was lil skeptical about derma lmd eye serum, but it's been some days since I am using it. I can see the change. The best part about this is it's not sticky like other under-eye gel. Loved it totally.❤❤
I have tried a lot of things but nothing worked better than sleep. So still I believe taking proper sleep is the only option I trust from whatsthe-trend.com

Reaction score
Have been using derma lmd under eye serum for a few days!! Totally love it. It is very effective for dark circles and puffiness it really helps me to get rid of baggy eyes. And I'm finding a visible difference in my eyes. It's more radiant I definitely recommend this serum..

Reaction score
I use dermal md under eye serum, every night after washing my face, putting on moisturizer and applying a light layer of sunscreen. In the morning it's still there but doesn’t look like a mask anymore. It's also helped me with dark circles and fine lines around my eyes (which are hereditary).

Skinformation

MakeUp Talk Sponsor
Reaction score
I have dark eye circles since small. It gets worse during my colleague time and then now even worse when I start working.

I tried many ways to reduce the symptom but those ways are not working. Most of the home remedies I already tried and not working as well like using cucumber, potato, ice, tea bags and many more.

But it seems using home remedy is not working for me.

Is there any good suggestion for dark eye circles?
Hi. I just wrote a post about something similar to this about a week ago. Here's the link: Beauty Enhancers That Will Improve Your Looks.

Latest posts