How to treat dark eye circles?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have dark eye circles since small. It gets worse during my colleague time and then now even worse when I start working.

I tried many ways to reduce the symptom but those ways are not working. Most of the home remedies I already tried and not working as well like using cucumber, potato, ice, tea bags and many more.

But it seems using home remedy is not working for me.

Is there any good suggestion for dark eye circles?

I suggest before applying anything or taking medicine just focus on proper sleep minimum 8 hours. Take regular sleep for about a week and see the result if nothing happen then you can use.

To overcome under eye dark circles. I would suggest you use pure Argan 100 Moroccan oil or potato juice, tomato juice, rose water for your face.

Hey, I think Putting cold spoons over your eyes is really a good idea which gives you a positive result within a week.There are various things that can contribute to dark circles like lifestyle and sleeping habits, allergies and getting in contact with Harmful UV rays without wearing Sunglasses. Whatever products you may use, dark circles will still appear under eyes if you don't take certain precautions like wearing wholesale sunglasses after buying it from stores like City Sunglass , Oakley which provides 100% UV protected lenses.

Getting enough sleep and a good eye cream or serum can help. Or a cooling face mask, which also rests your eyes. Also, check your diet, green tea, avocados, salmon, and eggs are all good to eat to reduce inflammation and give your skin the vitamins it needs. Until these things work, a little concealer can go a long way.

Just take proper sleep (6 to 8h) daily and you'll see dark circles going away.

To overcome under eye dark circles. I would suggest you use pure Argan 100 Moroccan oil or potato juice, tomato juice, rose water for your face.
Its really important to understand the reason for dark eye circles, some people have due to lack of sleep, some have due to irregular eating and some have due to stress.

Dark circles under the lower eyelids are common in women. To reduce the dark circles you have to sleep tight, don’t use more cosmetics over your eyes and you should go for facial treatment at a good parlor like Bluedrake. One of my friends had dark circles and she followed all these things and went to this parlor. Now she has a healthy glowing face which has no dark circles.

Last edited by a moderator:
There could numerios reasons for your problem and it is to provide 100% working advice. But of course, there are some remedies you can try:

1. Get your sleep. At least 6-8 hours

2. Eat healthy. Only natural and not processed foods. No junk food of course. 

3. Try natural skincare products. You can try Tamanu eye cream with natural Tamanu Oil which moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin and iš known for treating dark circles. 

Good luck!

There are a number of ways that people report they’ve eliminated or reduced the visual aspect of black circles under their eyes. 1. Make sure you’re getting seven to eight hours of sleep each night and practicing good sleep hygiene. 2. Sometimes dilated blood vessels can darken the area under your eyes. A cold compress can cause the blood vessels to constrict, which may result in a lessening of the dark circles. 3. Reduce or eliminate sun exposure to your face 4. There are a number of over-the-counter moisturizers that might help you with the dark circles under your eyes. Many of them contain caffeine, vitamin E, aloe, hyaluronic acid, and/or retinol 5. Proponents of natural healing suggest chilling thick slices of cucumbers and then placing the chilled slices on the dark circles for about 10 minutes. Then rinse the area with water. Repeat this treatment twice a day. 6. Natural healers suggest soaking two tea bags — use caffeinated tea — in warm water and then chilling the bags in the refrigerator for a few minutes. Place a bag on each eye. After five minutes, remove the tea bags and rinse the area with cold water. Hope these information will help you to reduce dark under eye circles. 

Hope this information will help you. Thanks.

You can use something that is easily overlooked and when it’s done too much, the damage is simply irreversible.

pink_blender_model_180x.jpg

Use the beauty blenders to cover up dark circles to harshly. It is one thing if you first moist the beauty blender with water and the gently dab underneath the eyes, but if you use a dry beauty blender and thick cream concealer you will not only notice a crease after a while, you will after a few weeks start seeing the appearance of fine lines.

Last edited by a moderator:
It totally depends on the underlying cause for that apply a cold compress it help reduce swelling and shrink dilated blood vessels. You can also use chemical peels to reduce pigmentation.

Home Remedies To Remove Dark Circle

1.Almond Oil

A totally regular fixing that benefits skin around your eyes, almond oil helps dark circles. Join almond oil with nutrient E oil and your dark circles will be history. Furthermore, these fixings truly something that is a staple in each family unit.

2.Cucumber

cucumbers are totally prepared to fix those raccoon eyes. Even better, they are alleviating and invigorating as well.

3.Raw Potatoes

Potatoes contain indispensable regular blanching operators and utilized crude, they help dark circles and decrease overabundance puffiness around your eyes.

4.Rose Water

There’s a reason mothers always advise their children to rinse their eyes with Rose Water when they’re sore. It not only rejuvenates skin and reduces dark circles but also has a soothing effect on tired eyes. Due to its mild astringent properties, it also works well as a skin toner.

Vitamin C serum helped me. Mine weren't bad but there has been a noticeable improvement in about a month. I'm using the Paula's Choice product

Less sleep, more usage of electronic gadgets, Not proper diet, Easily getting tired can be major reasons behind getting Dark Circles.

You can apply slices of cucumber, Apply coconut oil, Milk contains lactic acid that can prevent from getting dark circle so drink good amount of MILK, Like the slices of cucumber apply cold tea bags on eyes. Apply rose water near eye part.

I swear by Rodan and Fields bright eye complex and multi function eye cream. I do not get 8 hrs of sleep I do not eat the greatest. I need coffee to get me going every morning. Using those 2 products under my eyes has made a huge improvement. No more crows feet, the luggage I had have gone from a 20 piece set to a small carry one bag and the dark circles I can cover with a thin dusting of peptide powder. 

Latest posts

Back