How to treat dark eye circles?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dark circles are a very complicated thing and we should always try to prevent them first. We must wear sunglasses when we go out. Apply rose water and under eye cream daily. Sleep well and try to sleep early. These are the little things but they matter a lot so we have to take care of it.  One of my friends had a really bad dark circle so she started wearing UV protected sunglasses from Wholesale Sun glasses on a daily basis and slept early and applied under eye cream, etc. And that really helped her a lot.

Try cucumbers.  These work well by themselves, but if you’re looking for a quicker fix, try soaking two cucumbers in lemon juice for 3 to 5 minutes in the refrigerator. Then place them on your eyes for about 10 to 15 minutes. Take precaution of the lemon juice; avoid getting it in your  eye 

Also cold milk can be used because milk contains lactic acid which has been shown to help reduce darkness and puffiness around the eye. Simply soak two cotton balls in cold milk and then place them under your eyes for a few minutes.

Tomatoes are known to help lighten the skin drastically. They have bleaching properties that can remove your dark circles in no time. Mix 1 teaspoon of tomato juice and one-half teaspoon of lemon juice. Simply apply this mixture under your eyes and let it sit for 10 minutes. Rinse with water. Use this remedy two times a week for a few weeks.

This video also explains other methods that could help with this problem https://clk.ink/Darkcircles

If you are trying to do it on the cheap, use cucumbers soaked in lemon juice! If you have deep pockets, I suggest La Prairie Skin Caviar Eye Cream which is the absolute best, and nothing comes close to it in my opinion. If you are on a budget, you'll need to shop around and find the one that works best for your skin!

Dark circles can cover your Flawless skin. To maintain and protect your flawless skin One should avoid direct contact to pollution, dirt and direct sunlight. These are just the nutshell for ell-abortive explanation check this article. Could be really helpful to you. 

Click

Our advanced, highly-effective actives SLOW THE AGING PROCESS and are proven to:

• Tighten and firm skin, improve elasticity
  • Decrease and prevent lines and wrinkles
  • Reduce age spots, photo damage, hyperpigmentation, melasma, and spots left by acne
  • Stimulate cell growth and reproduction
  • Increase the production of stem cells
  • Treat eye bags and dark circles
best anti wrinkles cream

Hey, I think Putting cold spoons over your eyes is really a good idea which gives you a positive result within a week.There are various things that can contribute to dark circles like lifestyle and sleeping habits, allergies and getting in contact with Harmful UV rays without wearing Sunglasses. Whatever products you may use, dark circles will still appear under eyes if you don't take certain precautions like wearing wholesale sunglasses after buying it from stores like   Check This Out, Oakley which provides 100% UV protected lenses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I think Putting cold spoons over your eyes is really a good idea which gives you a positive result within a week.There are various things that can contribute to dark circles like lifestyle and sleeping habits, allergies and getting in contact with Harmful UV rays without wearing

Sleep early, avoid all-nighters

Cold compress. Like putting cucumber slices, or towels soaked in cold water. Some people use ice cubes, but I caution you not to do it too often.

Tea bags may also help.

Applying eye serum.

Dark eye circles make the face look dull and take away the glow and charm of the overall look. While dark eye circles may be due to lifestyle negligence or diet problem, there is always a solution in K-beauty products.

Here are our top 3 products to get that fresh look. 

1.  Loaded with the goodness of 16 ingredient product loaded with berries, this white eye serum works effectively through the day to give you a fresh and bright day. No more dark circles!
  2. Panda's Dream Eye Patch by Tonymoly: These eye patches are infused with bamboo extracts that enhance elasticity and moisture, and Niacinamide that brightens skin and fights wrinkles. Gel away the eye bags!
  3. Jeju Orchid Eye Cream by Innisfree: Anything that contains Jeju orchid is great for the skin. A superior antioxidant ingredient extracted from Jeju orchids makes the skin glowing and radiant while the plentiful nutrition makes the skin texture more healthy by reducing wrinkles, increasing elasticity, and improving the skin tone. Smoother and lighter under-eye!

Hope you find this helpful!
    Stay Chic!

Men’s skin is more sensitive to environmental stressors. Daily sunscreen is a must to
reduce sun sensitivity. Excessive exposure to the sun may cause your skin to dry,
which contributes to wrinkles and fine lines. Thus, to prevent dry skin, be sure to
moisturize your skin. Do not forget to apply sunscreen whenever you step out in the
sun. Those who sufferers with wrinkles can buy A ret gel from
reliablerxpharmacy.com to improve the appearance of their skin. A Ret Gel is a
tretinoin treatment which works best for both men and women.

I’ve tried endless underage creams and treatments some have been oily, others thick, some smell horrible, others just sit under the eye and sink in. Dermalmd under eye cream is the one feels amazing, costs much less than other brands, and has made my underage area former and less fragile and lighten my dark circles.

Get extra sleep. Catching up on sleep can also help reduce the appearance of dark circles. Soak with tea bags.

If you face the problem of dark circles. You need to take sufficient sleep and drink plenty of water to get rid of the issue of dark circles.

I have dark eye circles since small. It gets worse during my colleague time and then now even worse when I start working.

I tried many ways to reduce the symptom but those ways are not working. Most of the home remedies I already tried and not working as well like using cucumber, potato, ice, tea bags and many more.

But it seems using home remedy is not working for me.

Is there any good suggestion for dark eye circles?
Cucumber have mild astringent and skin lightening properties. Use its slices to reduce dark circles. Chop cucumber slices and then place it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Put these slices in your eyes for 10 minutes and wash your eyes with warm water. Apply this remedy for twice a day.

-Try not to sleep in too late- this will make you feel more tired during the day

-Drink plenty of water, this will hydrate your body and help replace minerals that may have been lost due to dehydration or just being active throughout the day.

I hope these tips are helpful! Feel free to
copy this link for this product this helped me might be worth it for you as well -https://tinyurl.com/3rxfcw9s

Home remedy also doesn't work for me :cautious:
It's possible to get rid of dark circles under the eyes with the help of a dermatologist. First of all, you need to get enough sleep. Then you can try
chemical peels to reduce pigmentation or laser therapy to resurface the skin and enhance skin tightening. If the cause is excessive melanin production - darker pigmentation - from genetics or sun exposure in the skin, fillers can help with dark circles.
Ask for advice from your dermatologist.

Hey,
I used to use the Ole Henriksen Banana Bright eye cream. It was ok I guess, it helped a bit with my dark circles but then my friend put me onto this other eye cream by derma plus which worked wonders for her.

I have used the Cerave Eye Repair Cream and the Cetaphil Hydrating Eye-Gel Cream but did not see much results, as my dark circles were really bad. So I decided to try this new product called the derma plus age defying eye cream and honestly seeing so much positive results- Dermaplus eye cream

Or if you want to try more natural remedies, you can try grating potatoes, and putting them all over your face including under your eyes. I used to do this all the time, and saw great results, but it was just too much work to keep grating them everyday, and then the juice of the potatoes would get alll overr (I got lazy lol)

Latest posts

Back