How to treat dark eye circles?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be very frank, the past year of wfh was really tough for my eyes. And I tried so many under-eye serums. Though we were home, we had to take care of our skin and eyes as well. I was lil skeptical about derma lmd eye serum, but it's been some days since I am using it. I can see the change. The best part about this is it's not sticky like other under-eye gel. Loved it totally.❤❤
I have tried a lot of things but nothing worked better than sleep. So still I believe taking proper sleep is the only option I trust from whatsthe-trend.com

Have been using derma lmd under eye serum for a few days!! Totally love it. It is very effective for dark circles and puffiness it really helps me to get rid of baggy eyes. And I'm finding a visible difference in my eyes. It's more radiant I definitely recommend this serum..

I use dermal md under eye serum, every night after washing my face, putting on moisturizer and applying a light layer of sunscreen. In the morning it's still there but doesn’t look like a mask anymore. It's also helped me with dark circles and fine lines around my eyes (which are hereditary).

I have dark eye circles since small. It gets worse during my colleague time and then now even worse when I start working.

I tried many ways to reduce the symptom but those ways are not working. Most of the home remedies I already tried and not working as well like using cucumber, potato, ice, tea bags and many more.

But it seems using home remedy is not working for me.

Is there any good suggestion for dark eye circles?
Hi. I just wrote a post about something similar to this about a week ago. Here's the link: Beauty Enhancers That Will Improve Your Looks.

Don't worry! There are several methods to get rid of dark eye circles:

• Dip the mixture of milk and rose water, previously cooled in the refrigerator, into cotton, and leave it under your eyes for a while.
  • Shiatsu massage for the face (you can check from YouTube)
  • Place chamomile or green tea bags that have been previously refrigerated on your eyes.
  • Massage with argan oil, which provides the repair and moisture balance of sensitive skin.
  • Under-eye massage with skin-healing coconut oil.
  • Finally, eat healthily and make sure you get enough sleep.

• Dip the mixture of milk and rose water, previously cooled in the refrigerator, into cotton, and leave it under your eyes for a while.
  • Place chamomile or green tea bags that have been previously refrigerated on your eyes.
  • Massage with argan oil, which provides the repair and moisture balance of sensitive skin.

Are these tea bags wet? or dry out of the packaging? or was once wet and now dried? When refrigerated?

Dark circles are a very complicated thing and we should always try to prevent them first. We must wear sunglasses when we go out. Apply rose water and under eye cream daily. Sleep well and try to sleep early. These are the little things but they matter a lot so we have to take care of it. One of my friends had a really bad dark circle so she started wearing UV protected sunglasses from Wholesale Sun glasses on a daily basis and slept early and applied under eye cream, etc. And that really helped her a lot.
Hello, I thoroughly consider using the [pH]ix caffeine eye cream is actually really smart which gives you a positive outcome inside a week. There are different things that were used previously for dark circles but there is no outcome so one of my friends suggest [pH]ix products and I tried and it's great. It reduces the appearance of puffy, tired eyes & dark circles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tea bags. Chamomile, Earl Gray, Green or otherwise... Will stain the skin, making under eye dark circles even darker.

There are various reasons which could lead dark circle under your eye, Such as -
  • Lack of sleep
  • More sun exposure
Here are a few treatments which you can use if you, Suggested by Healthline -
  • Apply a cold compress: It will help you with the swelling and redness if there will be
  • Get extra sleep: Proper sleep may also reduce the ark circle from your eyes.
  • Stay hydrated and you should also use a face moisturizer to extra hydrate your skin
  • Try eye cream

To assist constrict dilated blood vessels, place cool spoons over your eyes. This can lessen the look of dark circles and swollen eyelids. Slices of cucumber: Apply them to your eyes. Due to their high water and vitamin C content, cucumbers might aid with puffiness.

Hi there! You can avoid the problem by masking it... Still, there are effective ways to solve the problem with puffiness under eyes, you just need to be patient:
1 Cold Compress
2.Roller Massage
3. Cucumber Circles

Latest posts

Back