How to wear high heels

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's wonderful! Thanks for sharing. I see so many women stumbling around in heels. It makes me wonder if they never learned to walk in heels or if their shoes are so uncomfortable that they can't walk straight.

lol, that's awesome! I cannot walk down the aisle of a shoe store in narrow heels without wobbling all over the place -- of course I also know that my feet aren't parallel when I walk. Plus, the last time I got my feet measured my heel is a width AAAAAA (yes 6 A's!) and my toes were a width AAAA which is why I have NEVER been able to find a pair of pumps or slip-on shoes that don't fall off with the first step I take (except for flip-flops or something else with a strap between the toes
wink.gif
) I have resigned myself to never wearing pumps even though I will have to work in an office someday!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OH that site's colors are so annoying
wink.gif
lol Yeah thoses lights are one step away from giving someone a seizure.
icon_eek.gif
biggrin.gif

Hmm...I guess I was born to wear heels, 'cause I already naturally do most of what they say on that site. lol.

I guess it's just because I have a lot of practice, seeing as how I'm only 5'0". lol.

THanks for the info. I just bought 2 pairs of them and yes, i am sad to say I can't stand right now
frown.gif

Great site, very informative. I guess I'm lucky, I have no problems walking in heels. maybe it's because I practiced, practiced, and practiced until I got it down pat. It did take quite some time though.

Originally Posted by anitars /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hello ladies !
"Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world". So said Marilyn Monroe.

Just wanted to share this amazing link on how to wear heels.

Very instructive !!

How to wear high heels

Thanks, very informative page, i added it to my favorites.

Latest posts

Back