How would you makeover Snooki if you could?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you could get rid of the extreme tan, frosty pink lipstick, etc., what would you want her to look like?

This is an impossible question lol The reason I say that is because she needs a total personality makeover lol

She really is pretty without  the pound and half makeup.  I get women love make up and of course, it's fun but she is an example of less is more.  She looks like a clown with the poof, overload of tanner and frosty pink lips nor is that combo attractive on anyone really.  Without it, she looks stunning.  And well, as for her personality, she's young and dumb but I'm pretty sure we all were or are at that age in one way or another:)

I wouldnt want to make her over.I am live and let live.If she wanted red hair and sunglasses with black lipstick i would support her!What she wears on her face/body does not affect me so i wont care lol

I agree. I have no idea why she makes herself look so fug with all that tanner/makeup. She's beautiful naturally.

Originally Posted by bigwhitesky /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How about her natural look?

Originally Posted by Hezzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When I was her age I was married. I didn't go out drinking all the time and I certainly didn't show my vagina to the world and sleep with every guy that came along nor did I do lude acts with them. Just sayin.
This is kind of rude, IMO.

It's so funny you posted this today, because last night I had a dream that Paulie was my friend and I gave him a makeover and a haircut and made him "classy." I have no idea why I had such a dream, as I haven't watched that show in months.

Anyway, I think she looks fine without makeup. She doesn't really need more than tinted moisturizer, mascara and lipgloss.

Get rid of the tan & hair extensions. Replace her lipstick with a medium shine gloss in a natural colour like Clinique 'Air Kiss' Use a blusher like Nars 'Deep Throat' A terrible name for a great pinky/apricot colour. If her skins not too bad a tinted moisturiser would give coverage without looking caked on. I like Benefit 'You Rebel' either the light or original shade would do. Clinique SoftWear Duo 'Strawberry Fudge' really makes eyes Pop no matter what their colour. Black kohl eyeliner of course, any brand but I like Benefit 'Bad Gal' Benefit 'Bad Gal Mascara' in black. No eyelash extensions, unless she's bald & then just one strip of a daywear look. Benefit 'Highbeam' for her brow line. That's all I'd use...but it would make the best of her pretty features whist still looking fresh & young.

I don't think its rude. I'm stating a fact in reference to the comment that most girls go through a dumb stage. I never went through that stage. And if you watch Jersey Shore u'll know that its all true. Snooki "smooshes" or has "smooshed" with lots of men and her vagina has been out in public on at least one occasion.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have plenty of friends that have had their vagina out more than one occasion lol. It's all apart of growing up for people and honestly, it's perfectly fine :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm not gonna lie, if I saw a vagina in public I'd be entertained all night! lol. 

Go to any bar and look at any college campus and people when they are young act goofy and dumb.  I'm not saying everyone has their vagina hanging out and is a drunken slut but I guarantee, you take any young person and put them in front of a camera, give them a ton of booze and a wad of cash and hardly anyone wouldn't do at least something stupid. I was 21 once too and maybe I didn't sleep around and act like a drunken hot mess but sure I was obnoxious and annoying to many when I was with friends.  And I had a friend who was married at 18.  Had 4 babies by the time she was 25 and you bet your ass when she divorced, she went through a wild phase.  Why? Because she didn't experience it when she was 18 to 21 like everyone else.  So get off your high horse.  I'm sure even if you are married, you were no saint and at times were too immature for your own good.  There are many ways to be young and dumb.  It's part of growing up and you don't learn unless you make some mistakes first!

I don't think its rude. I'm stating a fact in reference to the comment that most girls go through a dumb stage. I never went through that stage. And if you watch Jersey Shore u'll know that its all true. Snooki "smooshes" or has "smooshed" with lots of men and her vagina has been out in public on at least one occasion.

Quote: Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

She looks good without that paint that changes her appearance entirely.  I don't know why she'd wanna look like an oompa loompa.

I don't watch Jersey Shore. But basically stating that she's a whore is a bit irrelevant to this thread, don't you think? Besides, it's 2012, slut shaming is a bit out dated.

Also, that is not a fact. It's an assumption.

I didn't realize how gorgeous she was without all that makeup!! 

She would look great with a more natural look.

thought this was about her makeup :/ no offense but that sounds prude and judgmental. are you saying it's bad to be unmarried in your early 20's? bc stating that you were would otherwise be irrelevant. some of the most intelligent, kindest, ethical people I know are great at working hard AND playing hard.

maybe snooki is kind of a bimbo, but there are plenty of people who like to have fun and aren't.

When I was her age I was married. I didn't go out drinking all the time and I certainly didn't show my vagina to the world and sleep with every guy that came along nor did I do lude acts with them. Just sayin.

Oh god...get rid of the pouf, shellac, frosty pink lipstick, falsies, and the push up bras. She looks fine without makeup!

Latest posts

Back