• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

HTF MSFs

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! My username is macfeen

This is what I am looking for:

Pleasureflush MSF

Gold Deposit MSF

Revitalizing Energy Charged Water

You be a hero if you have any of these. I've got Paypal and I've got an extra lightly used Stereo Rose and Henri Bendel lippies if you'd like to swap.

yeah, there should be still available, I went to MAC two weeks ago and they still havd them at a store

Originally Posted by macfeen /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi! My username is macfeen
This is what I am looking for:

Pleasureflush MSF

So Ceylon MSF

Gold Deposit MSF

Global Glow MSF

Gold Spill MSF

You be a hero if you have any of these. I've got Paypal and I've got an extra lightly used Stereo Rose and Henri Bendel lippies if you'd like to swap.

Try calling the 800 #.

dang i wish i had any of those just to get your stereo rose, after i sold mine brand new, i totally regreted it!!! actually i just remembered i sold it to marisol!! lol!!! i love you anyway marisol!!!
love5.gif
cuz i know its in good hands!!!
rotfl.gif

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif dang i wish i had any of those just to get your stereo rose, after i sold mine brand new, i totally regreted it!!! actually i just remembered i sold it to marisol!! lol!!! i love you anyway marisol!!!
love5.gif
cuz i know its in good hands!!!
rotfl.gif
I am taking care of it. It is in a vault in the Cayman Islands.
moa.gif

Global Glow and Gold Spill arent at my stores anymore, and my last resort is to order it online. I'm really looking for Pleasureflush, Gold Deposit, and So Ceylon, since I had those taken from me (STOLEN!!!), I wanted to replace them. I've called the 800#, tried to find reasonable deals but still no luck.

Originally Posted by macfeen /img/forum/go_quote.gif Global Glow and Gold Spill arent at my stores anymore, and my last resort is to order it online. I'm really looking for Pleasureflush, Gold Deposit, and So Ceylon, since I had those taken from me (STOLEN!!!), I wanted to replace them. I've called the 800#, tried to find reasonable deals but still no luck. Unfortunately, you won't be able to find Pleasureflush anywhere unless you are willing to pay over $100 for it.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Unfortunately, you won't be able to find Pleasureflush anywhere unless you are willing to pay over $100 for it. ditto!

oh i know the prices of these MSFs, esp. Pleasureflush and So ceylon. Expensive, but I'm willing to pay what I think is reasonable, Ive been a MAC fanatic for a while, so I'm familiar with the prices. Just searching if anyone has them.

Latest posts

Back