HUGE HAUL and adventure today. lol

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Ok, so I went to the big mall today that has MAC store so I can get the palettes. But I got more stuff. lol

MAC store:

-7 15 pan palettes

-1 4 pan palette

-Diana palette (the one with browns)

Sephora:

-NARS Orgasm blush

I made a memo in my cell phone for all the blushes that I liked from Nars and Urban Decay eye shadows so I can bid on them on ebay for cheaper! lol
icon_lol.gif

MAC in Nordies:

-Beau palette (gonna sell this on ebay later on
icon_twisted.gif
)

Laura Mercier in Nordies:

-tinted moisturizer in "almond"

this is awesome stuff! it looks really nice and soft

Trish McEvoy - only got a sample of their tinted moisturizer. I'll see how that one goes.

Ont he way to the mall, I stopped by a Cosmetics Company Store and got some MAC stuff:

-Hipnotique e/s

-Stroke of Midnight e/s

-Little Madame mineralize e/s

-NC45 moisture tint foundation.

The adventure part lol:

I wanted to go to this other shopping center because it has a Neiman's and Bloomies. I've only been there once, but that was a long time ago. I thought I knew my way there. I took the wrong exit though. I'm driving through Palo Alto trying to figure out where it was. Took like 30 minutes. lol. Tried on lots of shoes. I don't even look at clothes since I don't want to buy any clothes till I lose weight. I tried on some Manolo Blahniks and Christian Louboutain's to see what size I wear. But I totally forgot to check out Chantecaille makeup, which I wanted to do for a long time. I didn't even go to the MU counters since I didn't want to spend any more money. lol. But I'm not really oily and I like my LM tint, so it's ok.

I had fun though. When I was walking up to the mall/stores, I was so elated! I LOVE shopping! hehe.

Nice haul Liz. I recently started Chantecaille mu and I love it
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 Ok, so I went to the big mall today that has MAC store so I can get the palettes. But I got more stuff. lol
MAC store:

-7 15 pan palettes

-1 4 pan palette

-Diana palette (the one with browns)

Sephora:

-NARS Orgasm blush

I made a memo in my cell phone for all the blushes that I liked from Nars and Urban Decay eye shadows so I can bid on them on ebay for cheaper! lol
icon_lol.gif

MAC in Nordies:

-Beau palette (gonna sell this on ebay later on
icon_twisted.gif
)

Laura Mercier in Nordies:

-tinted moisturizer in "almond"

this is awesome stuff! it looks really nice and soft

Trish McEvoy - only got a sample of their tinted moisturizer. I'll see how that one goes.

Ont he way to the mall, I stopped by a Cosmetics Company Store and got some MAC stuff:

-Hipnotique e/s

-Stroke of Midnight e/s

-Little Madame mineralize e/s

-NC45 moisture tint foundation.

The adventure part lol:

I wanted to go to this other shopping center because it has a Neiman's and Bloomies. I've only been there once, but that was a long time ago. I thought I knew my way there. I took the wrong exit though. I'm driving through Palo Alto trying to figure out where it was. Took like 30 minutes. lol. Tried on lots of shoes. I don't even look at clothes since I don't want to buy any clothes till I lose weight. I tried on some Manolo Blahniks and Christian Louboutain's to see what size I wear. But I totally forgot to check out Chantecaille makeup, which I wanted to do for a long time. I didn't even go to the MU counters since I didn't want to spend any more money. lol. But I'm not really oily and I like my LM tint, so it's ok.

I had fun though. When I was walking up to the mall/stores, I was so elated! I LOVE shopping! hehe.

What a haul Lizzy! Enjoy playing with all your new products! Can't wait to see all your MAC e/s in the palettes
biggrin.gif

i know! i can't wait to put them all in!! i bought some self adhesive magnet sheets on ebay. so i have to wait till i get those.

Oooo, fab haul!! I'm sure you'll have fun with all that you got, and with organising your palettes!

i arranged all of the shadows in the palletes today, but without the magnets. hehe.

i also went to mac to return the moistureblend foundation, since i got the LM tint. and the moistureblend looked a little weird. so i exchanged that for "sweet sage" and "microviolet" fluidlines. but i also bought "brassy" and "dip down". lol. i also picked up the fibre lash mascara in black.

did some b2m. only did 12 though so i wouldn't have to overload them. lol. i got "3-d" and "sweetie"

OMG Liz! That is a to die for haul! Love it! And can't wait to drool over those palettes!!!
tongue.gif

the way i arranged them, some palettes aren't filled and they look sad
frown.gif
lol

browns - filled

pinks - filled

purple and blue - filled

greens - not filled
frown.gif

neutral colors - not filled
frown.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 the way i arranged them, some palettes aren't filled and they look sad
frown.gif
lol
browns - filled

pinks - filled

purple and blue - filled

greens - not filled
frown.gif

neutral colors - not filled
frown.gif

At least you have them in color coded palettes... I dont have many shadows... so most of mine are all in there w/ no scheme whatsoever! LOL
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 At least you have them in color coded palettes... I dont have many shadows... so most of mine are all in there w/ no scheme whatsoever! LOL
icon_redface.gif
i have to do schemes too but that wont happen til i get a few more palettes. i just kinda group some things together

Latest posts

Back