Huge rave for Prescriptives Flawless Skin Foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely going to try this the next time I need foundation. That is to say that I will wait until I need foundation before I buy more.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

oh god. i think i'm gonna be going to the counters tomorrow! lol

Originally Posted by Liz oh god. i think i'm gonna be going to the counters tomorrow! lol I know... I couldn't wait either!!! I'm so easily influenced! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
But I'm glad I did though... I really like this stuff so far!!
smile.gif

Wow you're so lucky! I LOVED Flawless and everything about it, but the only thign was that even the Y/O shades looked too beige on me =(! That would definitely be my HG foundation if I had a color match. Maybe it was the SA's fault... yours took longer but mine took like, a couple of seconds.

I think the SA didn't have time for you. When I had my colouring done 3 years ago, it didn't take 30 minutes but it wasn't too short either. You need a new SA...

Originally Posted by wafflebox Wow you're so lucky! I LOVED Flawless and everything about it, but the only thign was that even the Y/O shades looked too beige on me =(! That would definitely be my HG foundation if I had a color match. Maybe it was the SA's fault... yours took longer but mine took like, a couple of seconds.

I will have to look at this next time I'm at the mall. I'm always interested in stuff that works on oily skin. Thanks!

I bought this foundation the other day and i absolutely love it! It glides on so smooth and leaves a silky soft finish. I sometimes add a little more on parts where i need more coverage. my skin has never looked so flawless and it lasts pretty much all day, so i don't have to touch up as often as i would with every other foundation i've tried. Knock on wood i'll keep loving this foundation. The only bad thing is the price, it's like $39 (expensive!!), but out of the Clinique, Benefit, Lancome, Estee Lauder, and drug-store brands, this is the one that i like the best. I think that everyone should at least try it, if you go to your local prescriptives counter i think they can do a color match.

I love it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Interesting, thanks for posting this thread Scarlette!

I'm also looking for new oil-free lightweight and long-wearing foundation.

Did they match you up Trisha? Because w/ mine and mom's it really doesn't look like 'makeup'... it matches perfectly.
icon_wink.gif
And using a brush to apply to the t-zone and blending out helps to soften it. Plus I would definitely use a moisturizer beforehand, and a powder after..
icon_cool.gif

I've been waiting to try this, but haven't been able to get to a counter yet. This week definitely. It's so hard to find something oil-free that's long-wearing and matches your skin perfectly. <crossing my fingers>

i went to prescriptives at Nordstrom's on Tuesday and got color matched for both the flawless and the virtual matte. I decided to try them out Wednesday. I was given two colors of the foundation and neither matched. They looked cakey like I was wearing a mask on my face. I noticed that they didn't have many dark colored foundations for my skin type anyway. Oh well I guess I'll be sticking to Mac.

This stuff is still going strong .. I love it. I am so glad it's working for some of you. =) I knew I would see some smiling faces after I posted this!

i got a sample of this today. i forgot the name of it though! i think it's champagne or vellum

I am STILL Loving this foundation. This is very rare for me. I change favorite foundations as often as I change my underwear....lol. No breakouts. No midday Oil spills. Everything is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
claps.gif

Looks just like the name says............"FLAWLESS"

Originally Posted by Scarlette This is a picture of me wearing it...

Wow, it looks great on you, Scarlette!!
smile.gif

I'm going to have to get myself some of this when the weather cools down and I finish my current powder foundation.

I'm still loving it too!!! It stays great all day, and looks ... well... flawless! lol
wink.gif

More fuel for the lemming, Janelle... keep it up!
wink.gif
Kidding of course, but I really do want this foundation!! I just can't bring myself to spend the $40 right now, but I figure if I'm good it can be a Christmas present (along with the MAC holiday stuff, haha!!).
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back