Huge rave for Prescriptives Flawless Skin Foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by dixiewolf Hey that is a lot of good advice Chermarie! Taking my foundation is a good idea, I dont know why I didnt think of that. The one I use matches perfect, just dont really like it (its drugstore, I am used to drugstore but this one I dont care for). I have had samples I took home that matched really well, but I didnt like those formulas. But I have had to tell people when looking at what they picked that it was way too dark. Before they attempted to put it on. I mean like 5 shades too dark. Maybe they have been in the dept store lights all day and cant tell, I dont know.
icon_smile.gif
You are probably right Dixiewolf! The lighting is so bad that some people think you have to SEE it on and it should show instead of it disappearing into your face and looking like your skin. But, GOOD for you telling them what you want and not just going along when you know it is wrong. Too many people end up paying good money for things that are wrong because they don't do what you did! But definitely just bring a sample of what works and go from there! Still check it outside on your skin next to your brand because some brands have different undertones that might come up with different skin types (sometimes the skin acidity,oil or other factors can react with ingredients in the makeup). But that is FUNNY! about them being in the bad lights too long! I know I used to have to take make up OFF! before I went out into the public after doing a promotion, so I didn't look like a crazy hooker! I used to think the same thing when I would see someone put that dark stuff on someone fair! I would think, "maybe the lights damaged their eyes!" haha! TOO FUNNY! So, go at it girl, take your sample and your mirror and find your HG!
claps.gif
Chermarie

Originally Posted by Liz yeah. people try to color match on the jaw line and then try to match your face to your neck. but they're usually not the same color. your neck doesn't get as much sun as your face, so you have different colors.
icon_lol.gif
HAHAHA.....I see you have had experience with the corpse color print??? Yeah, the color on your jawbone and neck area is NOT the most flattering and if you use that color all over your face you cover up all the pretty rosyness of your cheeks and the healthyskin color the rest of your face has. At least now with us talking about it, people will know what to do and that makeup is to ENHANCE and bring out prettiness, so they won't settle for color they are not really happy with and does nothing for them. That is why MUT is so great! We all share information, experiences and help for all our situations! PLUS!!!! IT IS SO MUCH FUN!
claps.gif
Chermarie

Back