Huge rave for Prescriptives Flawless Skin Foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
Just yesterday I got a little sample of the new Prescriptives foundation called Flawless Skin in the color Ecru. WOWWWW.. I think this is my HG. First of all, it's oil free with SPF 15 (?). I have super oily skin and this foundation made me look flipping matte and flawless all day. I only touched up with powder twice .. and I usually have to touch up every hour or so. Really love it, very long lasting and my blush looks exactly the same as when I applied it this morning. Amazing. You have to try it..like right now. Great coverage, prob. med to heavy, but felt like nothing. It still looks good and it's 12 am.. I put it on at 7 am this morning!!!!!!

Now I wish that Prescriptives hadn't left our town
frown.gif
I'm extremely hesitant to buy expensive mu online in case the color doesn't match, unless you can order samples or something... My dermatologist always said that Prescriptives was the only brand that he thought was *truly* noncomedogenic and wouldn't let me wear anything else, but I was never that impressed with the foundations I used to wear, the coverage was way too sheer...

Trisha! It's a soft matte, in no way does it look powdery. That's what is so cool about it. It looks so natural, yet you have full coverage. Feels like nothing is on. I haven't experienced a foundation like this before. It's like 39 dollars though.. but I think it's totally worth it.

Oooohhh, I will definately have to try this one. I agree, I want a soft matte finish so this sounds great!

I wish there was a way to buy Prescriptives at a store near me rather than on line. I never can get the color right on line! I do love Prescriptives!! I really want to try this foundation! thanks for the tip!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Scarlette Trisha! It's a soft matte, in no way does it look powdery. That's what is so cool about it. It looks so natural, yet you have full coverage. Feels like nothing is on. I haven't experienced a foundation like this before. It's like 39 dollars though.. but I think it's totally worth it.

how did you apply it?

I was with Scarlette the day we got this sample. We waited 15 minutes for it????? It is well worth it though. I also love this foundation!!! It is so velvety smooth and covers all of my flaws. It lasted ALL day (7am-9pm) and I never looked shiny. I am definitely going to purchase the full size next week.
claps.gif

Hmmmm... I'm going to Macy's on Sunday (perfume sales
wink.gif
) think I might have to try this!!!

Wonder if Prescriptives is available somewhere in Ireland.. I gotta find a sample of this!

Definitely gonna check this out today at Macy's !!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Do you have a pic of yourself wearing it?
icon_wink.gif

Darn it----I was so excited by my MAC haul I forgot to check this out. Next trip!

I bought this about 3 weeks ago........I love it too!! Matches my skintone perfectly ......i guess that's because it took the MA about 30 mins with the perfect match kit to come up with my color tone.....lol

UOTE=Scarlette]Trisha! It's a soft matte, in no way does it look powdery. That's what is so cool about it. It looks so natural, yet you have full coverage. Feels like nothing is on. I haven't experienced a foundation like this before. It's like 39 dollars though.. but I think it's totally worth it.

Well, all you girls that try it better write a review about it! And maybe after I graduate and we move, we might end up in a city with a Prescriptives counter and I might look into it!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

icon_exclaim.gif
icon_question.gif
Wow that foundations sounds like what i'm looking for. Where'd i get it? I've never heard of the prescriptives brand before
icon_question.gif
icon_exclaim.gif

I picked this up today!!! She did a 20 min. colorprinting on me, and applied the foundation... (along with their 'liquid powder', blush and lipgloss) I love it!!! I am "Dusk" - it matches so well, covers up minor imperfections... and looks clean and fresh all day!! I had it done at 1:00pm... it's now 10:25pm and looks just as good! It doesn't look or feel like you're wearing makeup, its very light, but it does make you look flawless!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
She said to apply with a foundation brush - uses less product and gives a smoother & more even finish.
wink.gif
Will be using it in tomorrows fotd
icon_cool.gif
Thanks Scarlette & Benebaby for the reccomendation!!! Just don't tell your boss
wink.gif
lol

Wow!! Can't wait to see your pics tomorrow. Now I am lemming!! and I don't even need full coverage...

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I picked this up today!!! She did a 20 min. colorprinting on me, and applied the foundation... (along with their 'liquid powder', blush and lipgloss) I love it!!! I am "Dusk" - it matches so well, covers up minor imperfections... and looks clean and fresh all day!! I had it done at 1:00pm... it's now 10:25pm and looks just as good! It doesn't look or feel like you're wearing makeup, its very light, but it does make you look flawless!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
She said to apply with a foundation brush - uses less product and gives a smoother & more even finish.
wink.gif
Will be using it in tomorrows fotd
icon_cool.gif
Thanks Scarlette & Benebaby for the reccomendation!!! Just don't tell your boss
wink.gif
lol

Originally Posted by lilla Wow!! Can't wait to see your pics tomorrow. Now I am lemming!! and I don't even need full coverage... It's weird... it doesn't feel like it's full coverage. Most full coverage foundations I've tried feel thick and masky. This is actually really light. I was expecting a 'mask' when I looked in the mirror, but it looked like I wasn't wearing anything!! (As if I had naturally perfect skin!) It's very smooth feeling too, not dry, and not oily. Nice happy medium with this one - and didn't get shiny all day!! Now on me, THAT is a feat in itself, because I'm a greaseball and keep my blot powder with me at all times! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back