Hulk Hogan's Son in Accident

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hulk Hogan's son Nick Bollea was seriously injured Sunday night after his car careened off the road and struck a palm tree.

Bollea, who was featured with the rest of his family on the pro wrestler's VH1 reality show Hogan Knows Best, was driving his yellow Toyota Supra down a four-lane highway in downtown Clearwater, Fla., when the car's rear tires hit the raised median, police said. After fishtailing for several seconds, the car slammed into a 25-foot tall palm tree.

"His car inexplicably left the road," Clearwater Police spokesman Wayne Shelor tells PEOPLE, "and it was totally destroyed upon impact."

The cause of the crash is unknown, although police believe the car was traveling at a high rate of speed. "We don't know exactly what happened," says Shelor, "but we are investigating."

Bollea, 17, and his male passenger had to be extracted from the vehicle using the "jaws of life." They were placed on a Medivac helicopter where they were flown seven minutes to nearby Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg.

Bollea is in serious condition, while his passenger has been listed in critical condition.

Police alerted Hulk Hogan to the accident. According to a hospital source, the wrestler and his family are in a private waiting room as Bollea is being treated for "very serious, life-threatening" injuries. Hogan declined to address the media through a hospital spokesperson on Sunday evening, but plans to make a statement on Monday morning.

SOURCE

yeah i saw this on the news, and the car looks tore up! may everything come out in this situation b/c that car was wrecked real bad!

I really hope he's okay
frown.gif

Aw, poor kid.

I had a feeling something like that would happen because he doesn't look like a safe driver for being one who's into fast cars and stuff. But accidents do happen.

Hope he gets well
frown.gif

Yeah, this was all over the news last night here (Tampa, FL). I really hope they're both going to be ok!

I wish Nickey and his friend a speedy recovery. On the show, he's the typical teen male--he loves driving fast.

I hope he's okay, I was just watching Hogan knows best, they look like such a close family.

I don't know all the details, but that's a good lesson to all involved. I hope he recovers fully so he can learn from this.

I hope he decides to slow down a little bit. He is lucky noone was killed, did you see the pics from the wreck? My God!

I hope they will be ok! When will young guys realize that they are not invincible when it comes to driving fast?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CriticalXMass /img/forum/go_quote.gif He will be VERY lucky if his passenger doesn't decide to try and sue him. Well, the passenger is still in a coma. I'm not sure if he'd sue since they were really close friends. But Nick can still face legal action depending on what the police investigation reveals.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, the passenger is still in a coma. I'm not sure if he'd sue since they were really close friends. But Nick can still face legal action depending on what the police investigation reveals. John's dad once got into an accident drinking & driving. Ran off the road, flipped his truck. His friends were still pinned in the truck unconscious, John's dad (in a drunken haze and totally oblivious to it all) got out and went home. He got sued by his friends for it... So, I don't put it past ANYONE to sue the next person.

Geez. Stupid people and driving fast. Yea you gotta fast car. Doesnt mean you have to see how fast it'll go. Hopefully his friend will come out of the coma.

Latest posts

Back