Hummes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a yummy hummes recipe. Hope I spelled that right. take two cans chick peas, few cloves minces garlic, 2 tbs of tahini paste, fresh lemon juice, and about 1-2 tsp cumin. Put it all in a food processor and puree. Add a drizzle or two of extra virgin olive oil and you got a delicious dip for veggies or pita. mmmmm

Originally Posted by Hlmjmerk I have a yummy hummes recipe. Hope I spelled that right. take two cans chick peas, few cloves minces garlic, 2 tbs of tahini paste, fresh lemon juice, and about 1-2 tsp cumin. Put it all in a food processor and puree. Add a drizzle or two of extra virgin olive oil and you got a delicious dip for veggies or pita. mmmmm It's actually Hummus(but it's not a big deal) Love this with toasted pita triangles or on Falafal**yummy**

Thank you I knew that did not look right. Too funny I have made it so many times I don't look at the recipe anymore. I turned 30 in october and I think I am losing my mind already. My husband and I go out for mediteranian food all the time. I have no excuse to spell that one wrong. Oh well I love Falafel, Gyros, And Pine Nuts, and all that great food. Too much to list. Have you ever had stuffed Grape leaves. I love those too.

Originally Posted by Hlmjmerk Thank you I knew that did not look right. Too funny I have made it so many times I don't look at the recipe anymore. I turned 30 in october and I think I am losing my mind already. My husband and I go out for mediteranian food all the time. I have no excuse to spell that one wrong. Oh well I love Falafel, Gyros, And Pine Nuts, and all that great food. Too much to list. Have you ever had stuffed Grape leaves. I love those too. Dolmas(stuffed grape leaves) are yummy if they're made right..I prefer the Serbian versions done with cabbage though..I love Mediterranian food too..Grew up eating it daily..Now I can't get here where I live..We're ethnically challenged

Count me in too, Hlmjmerk. I LOVE Greek food. I have to admit that I won't go near lamb with a 200 foot poll, but the rest is delicious. We only have one Greek deli here and I think a restaurant would do very well. Are you of Greek ancestry?

I'd love to see more Greek recipes on here. By the way, congrats on turning 30. I hope you are not upset about it.

Bye for now!

chef.jpg

OOPS! I've done it again!! LOL Kage_s <-- Britney smiley

By the way, get your definition of falafal straight!!!

Originally Posted by Californian OOPS! I've done it again!! LOL Kage_s <-- Britney smiley
By the way, get your definition of falafal straight!!!

I *know* what falafal means, silly. LOL! I was just being my silly self. You're too funny, girl!!!

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea I *know* what falafal means, silly. LOL! I was just being my silly self. You're too funny, girl!!! I know!!!!!!! ME TOO!!!! It was funny!
wordsillyannie.gif

Originally Posted by Californian I know!!!!!!! ME TOO!!!! It was funny!
wordsillyannie.gif

Hee hee...now that "falafal" thing is always going to stay with me, and I'll always be reminded of you when I hear the word! LOL Silly Goose!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) im silly Awww, you're just now figuring that out? We already knew!
icon_wink.gif
(Just Kidding!!!!)
icon_razz.gif

Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER Hi, I'm DR. LAURA SCHLESSINGER
icon_cool.gif
I guess I forgot to ask in the chatroom earlier - what are you getting at here? Are you Dr. Laura? LOL Do you have a strange, obsessive fascination with Dr. Laura? What makes you tick? LOL

I'm only foollin around

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea

I guess I forgot to ask in the chatroom earlier - what are you getting at here? Are you Dr. Laura? LOL Do you have a strange, obsessive fascination with Dr. Laura? What makes you tick? LOL

Too funny. Who knew a Hummus Recipe could cause all that. Well actually, it was the falafel thing I guess. I am going to be giggling the next time I order that for sure. hee hee hee.

Originally Posted by Californian I want to be falafaled!! Oh my little chickpea..I'm sure your sheik would be standing beside himself if he could falafal your couscous
wink.gif

wordwarning.gif

This thread contains graphics and falafals and couscous. Viewer discetion advised. NOt for the faint of heart. All folks wearing pace makers must left.

Thank you kindly,

The MuT adult Staff

Latest posts

Back