HUUrraayyy!! 5 Hearts Yay!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Oh my look I have got my 5 HEARTS huuurray...!!!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Miranhat

Oh my look I have got my 5 HEARTS huuurray...!!!
claps.gif

YEP!!!!! you did. Now, get hoppin on to the next level. Millenium Club. 1300 posts

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) YEP!!!!! you did. Now, get hoppin on to the next level. Millenium Club. 1300 posts so that's mean 700 more....sure I will
icon_smile.gif
after i be back from vacation you will see another new millenium member in ur board..
icon_biggrin.gif

Copngrats girlie! Wont be long til you're in the Millenium Club now
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Copngrats girlie! Wont be long til you're in the Millenium Club now
biggrin.gif
THANK YOU LAURA!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Miranhat Oh my look I have got my 5 HEARTS huuurray...!!!
claps.gif
Yay! Congratulations, Miranhat! I can't wait until I become a Queen.....talker, that is.

claps.gif

Yay, Congrats sweetie
icon_smile.gif

claps.gif

Well Congrats to you!
claps.gif
I keep looking at my miserable little one heart and feel so lonely. But then, I see that Sarah84 is right there with me.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I have soooo much to say.....I just can't type as fast as I'm thinking I guess!!!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Have a grand day ya'll!!!

claps.gif

Congrats Bhav
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Congrats Tahmina! Also congrats to Bhav, she reached 600 today also!! x:icon_love

miranhat is the queen! congrats!

claps.gif

congrats, Bhav and Miranhat!!!!!!!!
claps.gif

you both deserve the last heart. now hurry up and join us in the millennium club
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle

congrats, Bhav and Miranhat!!!!!!!!
claps.gif

you both deserve the last heart. now hurry up and join us in the millennium club
wink.gif

Jennifer is next....

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Jennifer is next.... oh yeah that´s right. I think she was already pretty close a few days ago. Where are ya, Jennifer? hurry up
icon_biggrin.gif

Go Jennifer go!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle oh yeah that´s right. I think she was already pretty close a few days ago. Where are ya, Jennifer? hurry up
icon_biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back