Hyper Real or Armani

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello!!!

I have tried to figure this out on my own, but i guess I need some help after all.

I really want to try the Hyper Real from MAC, but I am not sure wich shade I should pic.(We don`t have MAC in Norway so I can`t try it on first either)

I have looked at the 100 on the net, and it seams to fit my light, olive skin the best.Does it excist a lighter shade too?I would be sooo happy if I would get some help finding my color, so I don`t spend a lot money on a product that I will not use!

I am also interested in the Armani luminous silk foundation. I think I could fit #4 or #4.5. I have at least heard that this shade will fit most.Does any of you use this?

Kristina
icon_rolleyes.gif

i would try to get a sample for you from my counter, but that's not my color, so it would look really suspicious. lol

Thank you so much Liz!!
icon_razz.gif

I will look for samples on ebay.So I guess I should look for the ones who say "new formula" then? I definitely don`t want a pink tone in it.I need more of a beige tone I guess.I will look for it!!!Thanks again!!!
redface.gif

hyper real seems to definitely be what everyone likes on the site. i want to try it myself. ebay is great for getting samples. that way you can try them without spending too much money. good luck hope you find the right color!
icon_biggrin.gif

I have been using it (hyper real)now for about 3 weeks and I am really happy with it!

I dont think that it is to shiny or illuminating but I do set it with powder in the a,m,

Thank you so much!!

I will look for the new one then!Thank you for all your information Liz!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Thank you for letting me know about that one on ebay.I just looked at that and put it on my list!!Glad you notified me!!

Thank you Trisha!!

It`s quite funny actually!I wanted to try that because I had heard that Carmen Electra uses it.He he...You know she looks great!

Well I have heard several people liking it too! I am definitely interested in the Hydra glow.I really want to see my skin glow a bit.

I will look for it on ebay.Not sure which shade, but I will try to get a sample first I think!

Thanks a lot for the tip!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I have the GA Hydraglow and it is great! I don't use foundation often but when I do that is what I use.
icon_smile.gif

Latest posts

Back