*Hyperventilating over here*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Oh yay for Sephora! I'm so happy because they seriously have almost EVERY brand available there (since I know some stores don't), and even if not the whole brand, a few products from each. I didn't explore the skin care and bath/body items, but I was all about the MU! Oh yay!
rotfl.gif

Some lemmings were squashed since I don't need 6 items that are all the same color, and some new lemmings were created. Oh, I look forward to forming a bond with those MAs! And you know you know your makeup when you're suggesting to other patrons what to use because the MAs don't even know LMAO!
tocktock.gif

(And get this, I didn't even set foot in MAC, which is in the same mall! I know, can you believe that?! I haven't bought anything from a collection since Rushmetal/Flashtronic!)

yup...there you go Aquilah, new friends i told you if that was me...id bring a matress and live there!

Originally Posted by tuna_fish /img/forum/go_quote.gif what store? and whats a lemming? The store is a new Sephora and a lemming is an item that you are desperately wanting.

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif The store is a new Sephora and a lemming is an item that you are desperately wanting. Thanks! I had originally had all of that in my haul post, but decided not to. Whoops! Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif blah...I no longer <3 you Aquilah
frown.gif
Yes you do, and you know you do! Too Richard to apply for a job up here with GE, he'll get it, and then you too can go to Sephora WITH me!

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sephora is bad news and now Angie gets a 20% discount. Im in trouble! Oh yeah! I always bug Jennifer when I need something LOL!

Originally Posted by tuna_fish /img/forum/go_quote.gif what store? and whats a lemming? Hi
A lemming is something you wish to have or want.
icon7.gif

Aquilah, enjoy hanging out in Sephora.
laughing.gif

Latest posts

Back