I added some makeup to my box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I added some of my makeup to my train case, I still have more in my closet. It does no good in my closet, then I can use it!

Looks nice, keep going
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan Looking good! I like the pouches,that's a nice touch. Ditto!

I bought htis box today as well fro my makeup I just have one question. How do you keep you stuff from falling all over the place when you pick it up by the handle? I put all my stuff in there and when I picked it up and then opened it, there was stuff everywher and in different compartment. Do you have any suggestions?

Originally Posted by LuckyMe How do you keep you stuff from falling all over the place when you pick it up by the handle? I put all my stuff in there and when I picked it up and then opened it, there was stuff everywher and in different compartment. Do you have any suggestions? I was thinking the same thing. I still don't own any kind of case and I should start looking into that.

I was looking to get the BIGMAC case but the ma told me that its so not worth it.Glad i didnt waste 200 dollars!
icon_wink.gif

I added more makeup to my train case from my other train case! Go see at my makeup site below!!

Originally Posted by Anya1976 love your traincase. i love the pouches for the brushes!!! thank you! its great! i have a whole side to fill up lol

i have the sam problem. I just try to keep it straight, and never hold it by the handle. thats the only flaw.

Originally Posted by itsd2382 i have the sam problem. I just try to keep it straight, and never hold it by the handle. thats the only flaw. I was wondering that too... I figured maybe the top was a little 'depressed' down into the box to keep it tightly closed - so nothing would move, guess not, huh?
icon_wink.gif

Wow, nice stash DAnielle. Welcome back to the boards.. Are you finished all your exams now?

I do like the box too... I Think nyangel is on to something... maybe put a piece of styrofoam or something in it to keep them all in the places... ?? I am diggin the pouches too.

Originally Posted by Laura Wow, nice stash DAnielle. Welcome back to the boards.. Are you finished all your exams now? thank you! for now yea there all done!!

Latest posts

Back