I am back!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I got back from my vacation. Didn't want to but had no choice!
rolleyes.gif
I have a lot of catching up with the posts!! I hope everyone is okay. It was a very busy vacation, mostly visiting many places and people in such short time. We rented a car for almost a month and visited some nice beaches, did a tour of coast to coast north to south. We were on the road so much that my hubby finally said "We passed migration birds!"
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
Shopping was awesome and as soon as I get my house back to normal, I'll work on my pictures and post some of them so you can see how beautiful it was and why my mind is still overseas!!!!
icon_sad.gif
I did miss talking to you guys
smile.gif

Welcome back!! We missed you. Look forward to seeing your pics and hearing more about your vacation.

Welcome back Lilla! It seemed like you were gone forever! Glad to hear you'd a great holiday & i cant wait to see pics
biggrin.gif

Thank you all
smile.gif

Laura, it does seem forever.... I've been gone for 5 weeks!!! that is forever.. almost
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mac@40 Welcome back Lilla
icon_exclaim.gif

lilla, we missed you! i'm so glad you had a nice vacation, though!

can't wait to see pics
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey Nilufer! Welcome back! I missed you and thought about you on your lovely vacation! I know it was awesome and yall made some good memories.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Can't wait to see pics.
smile.gif

Aaawww! You guys are sooo nice! I missed you all too!!! Thanks for the nice welcome, keeps the depression away...

Jennifer, you became a forum moderator! I am so excited for you. Congrats girl
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

woah, 5 weeks of vacation. NICE!!! I want to see some pics so I can get jealous of you *hehe*

btw, since you saw Jen is a mod now, well so I am (still brand new
icon_redface.gif
)

Wow girlie!!! I see your pretty big hearts too, Congrats!!
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
I am so excited for you!
claps.gif
I will work on pics this weekend because I am still working on my house, my little girl's school, and bunch of other things
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle woah, 5 weeks of vacation. NICE!!! I want to see some pics so I can get jealous of you *hehe*btw, since you saw Jen is a mod now, well so I am (still brand new
icon_redface.gif
)

Thanks Eva
smile.gif
I went to Turkey and did a tour with our rental car for the North-west and West coasts all the way to South-west coasts!

Btw, welcome to MuT, it is a very nice board
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Eva121 Welcome back,hope you had fun!Where did you go?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Thanks Eva
smile.gif
I went to Turkey and did a tour with our rental car for the North-west and West coasts all the way to South-west coasts!
Btw, welcome to MuT, it is a very nice board
icon_smile.gif

thx
smile.gif
Turkey is a very popular destination these days,not too many belgians?
smile.gif

I haven't been there yet, but I loooove Turkish food(in the Turkish restaurants here).

Originally Posted by lilla Aaawww! You guys are sooo nice! I missed you all too!!! Thanks for the nice welcome, keeps the depression away...
Jennifer, you became a forum moderator! I am so excited for you. Congrats girl
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

thanks!
smile.gif
me and andrea are the mod young'ns
wink.gif

did you drink turkish coffee in those really small cups? that's the coffee we drink. i think it's turkish. i drink that when i'm overseas because there's no "white coffee"
frown.gif

I can't believe I missed this post! Glad to have you back sweetie, it's going to take you ages to catch up on all the posts
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yes, I did drink lots of Turkish coffee
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I even brought 1 kg back so I can make it anytime I want. My hubby loves it also

Originally Posted by Jennifer thanks!
smile.gif
me and andrea are the mod young'ns
wink.gif

did you drink turkish coffee in those really small cups? that's the coffee we drink. i think it's turkish. i drink that when i'm overseas because there's no "white coffee"
frown.gif

Thanks Trish and Lea. And Lea, you're right! It's gonna take a lot to catch up
icon_eek.gif
Many posts!!!!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Welcome back sweetie! we all missed ya! Cant wait to hear all about your trip! x
:icon_love :icon_love

Originally Posted by lilla Hi everybody,
I got back from my vacation. Didn't want to but had no choice!
rolleyes.gif
I have a lot of catching up with the posts!! I hope everyone is okay. It was a very busy vacation, mostly visiting many places and people in such short time. We rented a car for almost a month and visited some nice beaches, did a tour of coast to coast north to south. We were on the road so much that my hubby finally said "We passed migration birds!"
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
Shopping was awesome and as soon as I get my house back to normal, I'll work on my pictures and post some of them so you can see how beautiful it was and why my mind is still overseas!!!!
icon_sad.gif
I did miss talking to you guys
smile.gif

YOU'RE BACK!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Missed you chickie!!!! Glad you had a great time!!!!! :icon_love

Latest posts

Back