i am in LOVE with my new window fan

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
my mommy got it for me at walgreens

it's got two fans you can adjust them to have one blow in or out or both blow out or both blow in

it has a tempature control you can have it turn on and off at a cetain temp. i love this fan

http://www.holmesproducts.com/suppor...indow_fan.aspx

Quote:
Holmes® invented the window fan in 1985, and we now offer the broadest line, over 15 models. Holmes window fans come available in three distinct styles; Twin, Streamline, and Power. Window fans offer a space-saving option and can conveniently draw in fresh cool air from outside or blow warm air out from within. Perfect for use in the bedroom, our window fans are available with a range of features and innovations and all our window fans come with slider-safe panels that allow them to fit virtually any window. Key Features: Air Intake; Exhaust; Exchange; Multiple Speed Settings; Manually Reversible / Electrically Reversible Oscillation; Thermostat Control; (Comfort Control / 1Touch™ / AccuTemp™); Remote Control. mine doesn't have a remote that must be a more expensive modelin the spring and fall and even summer on those not so hot days i have my windows open and this fan rocks my room hasn't been this comfortable in ages.

it's been chilly here today so i changed it from one blowing in and one blowing out to both blowing out

this is like the best window fan. i am so glad i got it. and i liked it so much i was sent back to the store to get one for my idiot brother.

Originally Posted by charms23 Wow, Angela, so you DID decide to talk about your window fan!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I used to have those but on really hot days it didn't do enough for me. So one time, Home Depot had a sale on small air conditioners, so I bought one - you can just put in on your window sill during summer and take it out the rest of the year. It works pretty well too! we have central air in the house. with my chinchillas being in my room i need to keep air flowing since i dont open my door much since mom hates them.so in the spring and fall and even days when it's cooler in the summer i need a fan in the window. i used to just have a regular fan pointing out but this is sooo much better my room has been so much nicer since i got this fan.

lol and yea i decided to rave about it since i love this damn thing. lol i keep playing with the temp settings lol

the chinchillas are really sensative to heat so when it gets to about 80 degrees we usually turn the air on, cus our house gets so hot at night when it's 80 degrees during the day even if there is a breeze our house just has sucky ventalation and we get like no breeze thru here. i don't know how we lived so long without central air but we did it til the very late 80's now we are total wimps lol it gets to 80 degrees in the house and bam that air is turned on lol.

Fans are fanatsic! Especially for doing your hair! I own the fan on the 3rd,the black and silver one,ive had mine for years now.

Originally Posted by Pauline Fans are fanatsic! Especially for doing your hair! I own the fan on the 3rd,the black and silver one,ive had mine for years now. cool
smile.gif
nice to see someone else who loves their fan lol

That's great Angela, I am sure your babies are happy too
icon_smile.gif
. I hate the heat so I need to check them out.

Originally Posted by lilla That's great Angela, I am sure your babies are happy too
icon_smile.gif
. I hate the heat so I need to check them out. it's been cool here lately so i have had it blowing out the past couple days it's gonna get down to the 40's tonight so the window will be closed!!!

Originally Posted by StephieCee LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!
What a perfect ending to a great review!!!

well he is an idiot.... when my mom asked me to go get it i was like are his arms and legs broken? he can't go to the store and get it himself?

Dude, it gets so hot and humid here in Hawaii that fans aren't enough! My roommate has a fan with industrial blowing power and it's still hot! I need central air!

Originally Posted by wongy74 Dude, it gets so hot and humid here in Hawaii that fans aren't enough! My roommate has a fan with industrial blowing power and it's still hot! I need central air! well woman you live in hawaii!!! lol a tropical paradise!!! i will have to test this more when it gets warmer but for right now this has kept my bedroom close to the temp of the rest of my house (which hardly ever happens)

I couldn't live in Hawaii without central air!!! It is too hot for me there
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Dude, it gets so hot and humid here in Hawaii that fans aren't enough! My roommate has a fan with industrial blowing power and it's still hot! I need central air!

Latest posts

Back