I am new from Malaysia

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to MakeupTalk Aliceq! Thanks for saying HI!

Make sure you check out the review center

Originally Posted by aliceq

anyone else from Malaysia or any other Asian Countries?

Welcome to MakeupTalk, Alice! I'm Janelle, from NY - glad to have you as a new member, & I'm sure you'll find someone here from your area.... have fun!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hiya Alice, i'm Laura from Ireland. I recognize that username, are you on another beauty board similiar to this? If you need help with anything just PM me or one of the other mods & we'll gladly help you out. Look forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

Hi alice!!! i hope you like it here and welcome...im quite new as well, my name is noorah and im from the UAE,but living in UK, and let me say that everyone here is soooo helpful and the topics are very up to date and well advised, and animated.....lol......lots of people post their face of the day(fotd) here everyday, cant wait to see yours if possible!!!! Well anyway, WELCOME
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi and welcome to MakeupTalk!

Excited to see you and hope you love your stay here on MUT

Originally Posted by aliceq anyone else from Malaysia or any other Asian Countries? Hey AliceQ...WCM MUT.....Warm greetings from MUT....Iam Mina...Yes Iam from Asian Countries....Bangladesh...Currently in Florida, USA...Nice to Meet with you

Welcome Aliceq! I'm Joy from Los Angeles. Not sure about other users from Asian countries besides Miranhat. We have a lot of Americans & Brits here and always love to meet people from other countries. Anyways... glad you found our corner of the web and I look forward to chatting with you in the forums!
smile.gif

Aloha & Welcome to MuT Alice! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here meeting all the global beauties who frequent the boards.

Latest posts

Back