I Am So Angry And Sad...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i read that MAC paints are being discontinued so i thought i would pop by and see if there are any left so i can stock up.... THEY ARE GONE! wtf.. im so so pissed off! the mua said that paint pots are the same but.... no.. paint pots are never the same imho

that's such a shame! I havent used them but I know exactly how you feel, they discontinued one of my favourite products too
frown.gif

Maybe you could buy some online or ask her if any other mac stores stock them that could ship to you?

Originally Posted by michal_cohen /img/forum/go_quote.gif but i guss you could buy something elles
smilar

yea.. but i really liked it
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
im so upset.. they said that the paint pots are replacing the paints..
frown.gif
truth is.. i dont really like the paint pots...

have you tried online? or maybe at a different store? somewhere in your area should have at least ONE left?

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif have you tried online? or maybe at a different store? somewhere in your area should have at least ONE left? i cant really buy online as i dont have paypal so i can only send by concealed cash, so that makes it hard to buy stuff online. second.. my prom is coming up so im super broke!!!!!

and NO. they do not have 1 left.. apparantly, all that's left they let their employers take them home!!!!!!
ill.gif
ARGH!

so pissed!
frown.gif

Hi,

I just purchased 2 paint pots but haven't tried them yet. Hopefully there won't be too much of a difference.

awww.. what jerks! but what lucky employees!
hug.gif
I hope you find one somewhere.. it's such a shame they didnt give more warning before they discontinued

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif awww.. what jerks! but what lucky employees!
hug.gif
I hope you find one somewhere.. it's such a shame they didnt give more warning before they discontinued thanks for the hug.
love5.gif
hugs back
smile.gif
i think i'll just give up and find something else and hope it works better..... oh well.. you know, sometimes when you sort of give up and find somethings, they'll turn up
cheer2.gif
.. hopefully

Originally Posted by Leza1121 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi,
I just purchased 2 paint pots but haven't tried them yet. Hopefully there won't be too much of a difference.

i heard that some people love them..some hate them...
smile.gif
i hope you'll be the latter
smile.gif

yea.. but i *think* thant paints are not very popular as compared to pigments and such...

I think the paints packaging was pretty crappy. The pots are a lot more convenient. You could try a Cosmetics Outlet??

yeah, Manders is right... CCO has lots of them. I need to stock up on stilife paint. i love that. I really don't love paint pots, but they're okay...

I too am very attached to Bare Canvas Paint. I use it under all of my eyeshadows to make the color pop. I'm sorry that they have none left at your counter, that really sucks.
frown.gif

Latest posts

Back