I am so sad

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw, I'm so sorry to hear that Karen. I hope there's something they can do for him and that he gets better. I could just imagine how you must feel. Whenever I have to take my dog to the vet for something I get so worried. Just know that you're in my prayers.

omg! im so sorry karen, i would be so distraught too, my heart goes out to you i hope the kitty pulls through

A little update... he is home now. We take him to the vet again today for more fluids, and then they take some more tests. He is feeling a lot better and has a great appetite. We are hoping hoping hoping he'll be fine with some special kidney food.

I'm very sorry! I really hope your cat gets better. My dog has a mysterious lump on his leg that Im getting looked at tomorrow at the vet, so I understand your fear and sadness
frown.gif

Aww Karen,i am so sorry
frown.gif
I hope he will still recover,vets can sometimes do miracles! My friends cat just recovered from almost dead liver,so i hope you caught him on time!

We have him home now. He's feeling better, he has a good appetite and isn't hiding in a cupboard anymore like he was before. He sleeps a lot and we are slightly worried he isn't drinking enough, but we mix his food with water so hopefully he gets enough fluid that way. The vet says we should monitor him closely and any sign of him refusing to eat or drink, we bring him back in. The long term prognosis isn't good though, as he was diagnosed with kidney failure
frown.gif
We are just glad to have him for as long as we can and we are spoiling him a lot.

Glad to hear that he is feeling better! Give him lots of luv, I know how it feels to have a loved pet sick and I also love mine as family members. Hugs for you and your Kitty! Hope he spends many many more happy days with you.

Back