I am so sad

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I posted in my blog earlier about my cat who is sick. Well, we took him to the vet today and apparently he has kidney problems that the vet doesn't think he'll recover from
frown.gif
She says we probably have to put him down. I can hardly type this because I am crying so hard. Please pray that my little guy will get better. We love him so much, he has been in our family for 7 years.

Ohh I'm so sorry Karen!
frown.gif

I hope he will get better soon, he'll be in my thought!

I am so sorry to hear that. I know pets can sometimes be just like a family member.

I do hope he gets better.

oh no! I hope your kitty recovers.

Just shower her with love and kisses and prayers.

Oh my god! I'm so sorry!! I will definately be sending lots of good thoughts and love your way. I hope he gets better!!

So sorry to hear this Karren. I had the same thing happen to my cat several years ago. He got kidney failure and was very sick. He got really thin and stopped eating. It was heartbreaking. I finally had to put him down because he was suffering and it broke my heart. So I know where you're coming from. You and your kitty are in my thoughts!

I'm here with ya; I definately know how you're feeling. One of my dogs, Smokey, is sick. You're in my thoughts as well. Hope your little guy comes through. xoxo

Prayers sent your way. I am so sorry this is happening. I went through a kidney ordeal with one of my kitties. I don't know why but cats are so susceptible to kidney problems.

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif So sorry to hear this Karren. I had the same thing happen to my cat several years ago. He got kidney failure and was very sick. He got really thin and stopped eating. It was heartbreaking. I finally had to put him down because he was suffering and it broke my heart. So I know where you're coming from. You and your kitty are in my thoughts! This is exactly what happened to our cat. He just stopped eating and drinking and is so so thin.
We have him home now for the night and then he goes back to the vet tomorrow, to see if they can fix him. They don't have much hope, though. This may be the last night we have with him. It makes me cry to think about it.

I'm so sorry Karen.
frown.gif
I know how it feels when a pet is sick. I am sending prayers your way and I really hope your cat recovers. Hugs to you.

Oh Karen, I am so, so sorry. I know you are heartbroken. I wish I could say something to make you feel better. Just know you are in my thoughts........

Karen, I am so sorry to hear about your kitty. I know how you must feel about your animal because our family feels the same about ours. I hope with all my heart that he gets better. My best wishes for you and your family.
hug.gif

Latest posts

Back