I am sooo confused

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok Im sorry but Im lost..The only thing is makeup I know how to use is eyeshadows and soon to be pigments..

I dont want a fluid liner is, cream color base, paint or pearlizer...Can someone explain these to me..

Haha Its crazy I realize I know NOTHING about makeup since Ive joined here
hahaha.gif

I like to wear paints under my eyeshadows and pigments because it litterally makes it last all day! I also like the fluidliners and the powerpoints because they really last all day as well.

MAC Fluidlines are basically a gel eyeliner that comes in a little pot. You use a brush to apply it in whatever line you want. You can also use them as a base over your whole eyelid when you are doing an intense eye look.

MAC Cream Color Base is something that can be used for many different reasons. You can use it as a blush, highlighter (to add a little sparkle to the tops of your cheeks) or even as eyeshadow I think. It is not dry, it is a creamy formula.

MAC Paints are also a creamy color that can be applied to your eyes. People use the beige-y colors like Stillife, Bare Canvas, and Untitled as eyeshadow bases to help beek their shadows/pigments from creasing and it helps the color last all day long.

Pearlizer is just like what it sounds like. It is a powder that you can apply to your skin to make it more pearly and glowy. Most people use it in addition to blush on their cheeks to especially give the tops of their cheeks a little bit of a sparkle.

Ditto to what MACGoddess said! Great info there girlie.. Hope it answered your questions NewDestination! If you have any more, dont hesitate to post them
biggrin.gif

Back