I "Believe" This Was Photoshopped To Hell And Back!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
britneyphotoshop1.jpg

Quote:
Here's the newest ad for Britney Spears' new fragrance "Believe." When the first ad debuted, they swore up and down that the picture is new and was not photoshopped for days. THEY LIE! They took Jamie Lynn's face and put it on Rebecca Romjin's body. That is not Britney Spears. Somebody should put those people through a lie detector test.
What does "Believe" smell like anyway? I'm guessing it's a mixture of Planter's Cheese Puffs (because they can't afford the good shit like Cheetos), backfat sweat, weave santorum, meth and just a pinch of carnation. She's classy like that.
Oh and Brit's song "Gimme More (meth juice)" is #1 on iTunes! Britaloonies need to pop open an ice cold Red bull and celebrate!

source: Dlisted | Be Very Afraid

it looks like they took about 20 years off her face, how disgusting.

& shes wearing those different wigs now, thats her natural hair color.

Yeah well she did look like that 5 years ago. They just took an old ass pic of her and put it on there. lol

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wont lie, she looks pretty!.. She does! Too bad she doesn't look like that anymore.

it says right on perezhilton its psed along with the ad for Paris' new one. They both came out on the same day.

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif That looks nothing like her now! ditto

too sad

Too bad that doesnt look like her anymore. She was pretty back then but I never liked her. They took like 10 years off her face.

i like that ad, i really dont think britney looks that bad though, she isnt by any means ugly or fat, i think if she got her head together and some diffrent clothes and hair she look pretty dam hot.

i belive part of the way she looks dresses is due to her mental state when your depressed you dont give a f*** and let things go.

Back