I bought a traincase! Well, a toolbox...r/o for pic of it

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I can't believe I have filled it completely and I still have make-up to put in it! LOL. I also can't fit any eyeliners in it whatsoever, or any brushes. I'm so pleased I've dramatically cut down on the amount of bulging make-up bags I had lying around, though. Here's a pic of it!

Congratulations Violet! I think stashes always look great in traincases!
smile.gif

Part-ay, Part-ay!!! woo hoo, nice

Originally Posted by Violet

I can't believe I have filled it completely and I still have make-up to put in it! LOL. I also can't fit any eyeliners in it whatsoever, or any brushes. I'm so pleased I've dramatically cut down on the amount of bulging make-up bags I had lying around, though. Here's a pic of it!

Nice case. It looks like the one that I have. If you are looking for something to stash your eye liners or brushes in, check out this item from Sephora. I don't know if you have one near you, but its an idea.

What a great traincase! Your makeup looks so nice and organized in there. Good job!

Nice case Bethany! I have to check out Home Depot or a sporting goods store soon! I mean all they are a pretty tackle boxes if you think of it - so why not!? Nice stash!!

And thanks for that brush case Marisol - will have to check out sephora
icon_cheesygrin.gif

you can check out the ebay train cases also. they're pretty cheap. cheaper than sephora.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 you can check out the ebay train cases also. they're pretty cheap. cheaper than sephora. will do. Thanks chickie!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Violet I can't believe I have filled it completely and I still have make-up to put in it! LOL. I also can't fit any eyeliners in it whatsoever, or any brushes. I'm so pleased I've dramatically cut down on the amount of bulging make-up bags I had lying around, though. Here's a pic of it! i have to get something like that.i have 3 cases to put my make up in and they are full ineed something much bigger and well cheaper than most traincases i have seen.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Violet, is that really a toolbox?? Yes. Here's a better pic of it so you can see the outside better. I also organised the make-up better for this pic.

Latest posts

Back