I changed my username

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My old username was canadian_gurl. My new username is Shelley. Shelley is my real name. I just wanted a change.
smile.gif

Hey Shelley, I really like your name! I think it´s so much easier to have your first name as your username. Easier to remember for people with such a bad memory like mine

I did the exact opposite of you!! I was Share, which is a shorten version of my real name Shareena, and switched to my online persona of Phantom Goddess.

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like it better. Cute name
smile.gif
Thanks!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Much nicer! I think I started a trend lol Yes you did, lol.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif I did the exact opposite of you!! I was Share, which is a shorten version of my real name Shareena, and switched to my online persona of Phantom Goddess. Cool!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Much nicer! I think I started a trend lol Hmm... lots of people have their names as their ID's - and many changed before. I'd use only lia (lia_matos is my name + surname), but it was already taken.

Latest posts

Back