I converted my nyx eyeshadow palette into a lip one!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls,

I was inspired by someone else who posted up a tutorial a bout making your own lip palette, and so I decided to convert one of my nyx trios in blue (w i didnt like!) into a lip one, and voila! a quick lipgloss palette!
smile.gif

41271-nyxlippalette001.JPG

hehe thanks! i lowe it
smile.gif
its like those victorias secret ones from back in the day, except for er a lot lot less! sigh penny pincher i is

That is a really good idea. There is nothing wrong with being a penny pincher...so I am told.

how did you do it?? How do you get the lipgloss to stay in? It looks so cool! I'm totally envious.

First I scraped out the eyeshadow with a bobby pin. After that I melted a little bit of lipstick with some petroleum jelly in a spoon, over a candle and mixed together. After that I poured into the empty pans where shadow used to be and waited for it to cool! It takes 10 mins, try it
smile.gif

What a coincidence! I just found one of my old VS lipgloss things...and I almost threw it out. I never thought about making my own! Thanks so much!

Latest posts

Back