I failed my No-Buy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by redrocks We get really bad sometimes!
It gets out of control! You have NOOOO idea!
icon_twisted.gif

I wanna go shopping with you guys!

Originally Posted by Marisol I wanna go shopping with you guys! WE would LOVE that! Right Cin? come on out to NJ Marisol! You'll have FUN with us! ooh! Cin! we could take her to MAC PRO in the city! how much fun would THAT be!

Originally Posted by MacForMe Ok, so RedRocks and I decided to ditch class tonite and go to the MAC counter at Macys.. I told her NOTHING FOR ME! IM ON A NO BUY.. well, she got a BAGFUL of stuff.. and i am standin there, hemmin and hawin over the RebelRock stuff.. then the MA heard us a-yappin about pigments. what does the MA do? Pull out 100 Degrees and Good as Gold.. maaaaaannn.. oh well, i will fit them BOTH in my train case somehow...
icon_neutral.gif

NoBuy lasted 10 whole minutes.. grr

I was supposed to be on a no-buy for Rebel Rock too. But I bought three products from the collection as well as $140 of Shiseido skincare & foundation. I'm such a failure!

Originally Posted by MacForMe WE would LOVE that! Right Cin? come on out to NJ Marisol! You'll have FUN with us! ooh! Cin! we could take her to MAC PRO in the city! how much fun would THAT be! Sure, Come on out Marisol! We'd have a blast!

Or we could take her on our next trip to the outlets in PA for more MAC!

YAY MAC!

Originally Posted by redrocks Sure, Come on out Marisol! We'd have a blast!
Or we could take her on our next trip to the outlets in PA for more MAC!

YAY MAC!

SEE! its HER fault! No, its not your fault on the ebay purchase.. i was having a psychotic moment.. oh well..

MORE MAC??? MORE? OMG... i've created an monstahhhh... yikes.. Reading CCO you say?

lets do that! Come ON MARISOL!!!!! Cin, are you and i the only NJ people here?

Back