I failed my No-Buy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, so RedRocks and I decided to ditch class tonite and go to the MAC counter at Macys.. I told her NOTHING FOR ME! IM ON A NO BUY.. well, she got a BAGFUL of stuff.. and i am standin there, hemmin and hawin over the RebelRock stuff.. then the MA heard us a-yappin about pigments. what does the MA do? Pull out 100 Degrees and Good as Gold.. maaaaaannn.. oh well, i will fit them BOTH in my train case somehow...
icon_neutral.gif

NoBuy lasted 10 whole minutes.. grr

yeahhhhh (hangs head in shame) thats all i got..i was supposed to be on a no buy (wails!!!)

Originally Posted by Charmaine Awww it's ok. We're all human
smile.gif
Wheres Karen to give me a big "i told ya so!"

Originally Posted by Marisol Nice purchase Lauryn! As MAC addicts, we are behind you 150%. Thanks Marisol!!!

Next time you do a no-buy NO TRIPS TO THE COUNTERS!!!!! Seriously girlfriend, no browsing the MAC site or Gloss.com or anything like that. You can do it! I'm sure you have the willpower to do it!!

aww girl, I have never had a no buy day at MAC counter. If I was going there, I just tell myself to limit it. (not that I do).:icon_love

it's evil!
icon_evil.gif

Lauryn, it is almost not possible for me to go to a mac counter and not buy a thing! Next time do not go to the counter to window shop--impossible!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura LMAO! You're too funny Lauryn.. Gotta make sure Karen sees this post
biggrin.gif
TATTLE TALE!

Originally Posted by lovesboxers Lauryn, it is almost not possible for me to go to a mac counter and not buy a thing! Next time do not go to the counter to window shop--impossible!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
REDROCKS! YOU! I BLAME! LOL! I know, it is impossible.. but these pearlizers.. oohhhh. so nice.. sooo nice.. i-just-couldn't-say-no.. ugh. i need help! is there a MAC 12 step? anyone? anyone? Not that i would go cuz, then i would be a quitter and im no quitter! ughhhhhh
hahaha.gif

Awww... sorry your no-buy didn't work!

But you did end up getting some fab products!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by MacForMe REDROCKS! YOU! I BLAME! LOL! I know, it is impossible.. but these pearlizers.. oohhhh. so nice.. sooo nice.. i-just-couldn't-say-no.. ugh. i need help! is there a MAC 12 step? anyone? anyone? Not that i would go cuz, then i would be a quitter and im no quitter! ughhhhhh
hahaha.gif
icon_eek.gif
ME? You blame me? No way man!

You could have gone to class. All I did was suggest that we ditch class and go shopping instead.
icon_redface.gif

Within two seconds you responded "OK, let's go shoppin"!

Oooooohhhhh Nooooooo, I'm not getting blamed for this one! No way!
icon_smile.gif

But I have to say "I told you so." That no buy was not going to last.

icon_question.gif
Sitting in a boring Blood Borne Pathogens Class or going to the MAC counter
icon_question.gif

I think I'll take the MAC Counter!

By the way girls, Lauryn was good, she only bought two things to my 5! OUCH!

Originally Posted by redrocks
icon_eek.gif
ME? You blame me? No way man!
You could have gone to class. All I did was suggest that we ditch class and go shopping instead.
icon_redface.gif

Within two seconds you responded "OK, let's go shoppin"!

Oooooohhhhh Nooooooo, I'm not getting blamed for this one! No way!
icon_smile.gif

But I have to say "I told you so." That no buy was not going to last.

icon_question.gif
Sitting in a boring Blood Borne Pathogens Class or going to the MAC counter
icon_question.gif

I think I'll take the MAC Counter!

By the way girls, Lauryn was good, she only bought two things to my 5! OUCH!

blah-blah-blah.. it was YOU who called ME and said lets go shopping. you twisted my arm.. you made me go~!
hahaha.gif

Originally Posted by Liz lol! you guys are funny! We are terrible when together.. even the MA said we were funny.. banterin over who's fault it was.. (AHEM!*COUGH*HERS!*cough)

Originally Posted by MacForMe We are terrible when together.. even the MA said we were funny.. banterin over who's fault it was.. (AHEM!*COUGH*HERS!*cough) Riiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhht!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You keep telling yourself that, Chicky!

And I guess I'm to blame for your EBAY MAC purchase too?

Originally Posted by Liz lol! you guys are funny! We get really bad sometimes!

It gets out of control! You have NOOOO idea!
icon_twisted.gif

Latest posts

Back