I feel the most beautiful when...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
..I'm doing the simple quick makeup.

..Reading Beauty books.

..When I just wakeup in the morning with my sleepwear and slight messy hair.

Post yours!

I step out of the shower. So fresh and so clean, skin glowing from exfoliation and warm water.
smile.gif

fresh washed, toned and mositerized face and freshly ironed hair tied back in a braid

love this!

i feel the most beautiful when...

i put concealer and foundation on. no color.

i'm done crying and my eyes are all red, but my eyes look 100 times greener.

i've just helped someone. it boosts my self-esteem.

I feel the most beautiful when..

I jump out of the shower after exfoliating & using a conditioning treatment in my hair

When i have free time so i can spend as long as i want doing my make up

I buy new clothes & i love them!

This sounds really cheesy but I feel the most beautiful when my son comes to me when he's hurt or something and looks up at me to be comforted....even when I haven't taken a shower yet or put any makeup on, I feel the prettiest then:icon_love

Originally Posted by iloveparis This sounds really cheesy but I feel the most beautiful when my son comes to me when he's hurt or something and looks up at me to be comforted....even when I haven't taken a shower yet or put any makeup on, I feel the prettiest then:icon_love Oh I soooo agree!! Or when your son looks at you and say "Mommy why are you putting that stuff on? You are beautiful already" Thats the best!!:icon_love

Originally Posted by XxCalixX Oh I soooo agree!! Or when your son looks at you and say "Mommy why are you putting that stuff on? You are beautiful already" Thats the best!!:icon_love Isn't being a mom great?
smile.gif

My husband just looks at me and smiles or kisses me on the neck for no reason.

When I first get out of a warm shower and my hair is half dry and finger combed.

... I get ready to go out and my younger brother (18) comes to my room to watch me put my makeup on and tells me that I look beautiful.

On the weekends, when I can sleep a little later and am well-rested. I can take my time showering, shaving, shampooing and putting on makeup, not rushing & its a clear, crisp fall day. (sounds like a commercial, I know)
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by XxCalixX Oh I soooo agree!! Or when your son looks at you and say "Mommy why are you putting that stuff on? You are beautiful already" Thats the best!!:icon_love Ditto!I don't have any kids yet, but you just so right about that.

My niece said that to me few days ago, she said that I don't need to put any of that stuff of my face, because I already look "kawaii" lol :icon_love .

Originally Posted by Leony ..When I just wakeup in the morning with my sleepwear and slight messy hair. lol, this made me laugh, because that's when I feel the grossest! Hubby always complains I am sweaty and smelly in the morning, and I know he's right
biggrin.gif

So consequently, I feel great on a Saturday morning/afternoon, after I've slept in, take my time in the shower shaving my legs and everything, and I get out of the shower feeling clean and fresh!

For mu, I always feel the prettiest wearing neutral or bronze eyeshadows, a basic lipgloss (no bright or dark colors), and my face mu -- I always feel better once the acne is hidden
wink.gif

And of course, those random times when hubby says I am beautiful regardless of what I'm wearing
biggrin.gif

when i have no troubles on my mind and all i have 2 focus on is me!!
smile.gif

or when im at a nice peaceful spot in nature i feel soo beatiful

i have on a nice outift

i'm fresh out of the beauty shop and my eyebrows have just been arched

I feel definitely more pretty at the nighttime.

I feel prettier when there is no mirrors around.

I feel pretty when I wear sexy scent.

I feel stunning when my bf looks at me with amazement and desire:icon_love

- After leaving the hairdressers

- In faded jeans, a white tank top and flip flops

I feel most beautiful when I first sit up in bed and my fiancee takes one look at my crazy bed head and says "God I love you so much!" That just about kills me!

I feel most beautiful when I just biked 30 miles on my mountain bike and my skin is all glowy and my fiancee takes one look at me and says "God I love you so much!"

(Are you sensing a theme here?)

Latest posts

Back