I feel the need to rave....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
about this Sam's Choice Tropical trail mix I got at Wal-Mart. it was an impulse buy it has dried pinapple papaya, banana, grapes, cranberry,apricots and raisins it also has macadamia nuts cashews and almonds in it.

i'm not a fan of banana but i pick those pieces out but man i love this stuff. i've been munchin on a little bowl of this

Originally Posted by Anya1976 about this Sam's Choice Tropical trail mix I got at Wal-Mart. it was an impulse buy it has dried pinapple papaya, banana, grapes, cranberry,apricots and raisins it also has macadamia nuts cashews and almonds in it.i'm not a fan of banana but i pick those pieces out but man i love this stuff. i've been munchin on a little bowl of this

mmmm sounds good! Might have to stop over at Walmart on lunch and pick some up! Good healthy snack!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 mmmm sounds good! Might have to stop over at Walmart on lunch and pick some up! Good healthy snack!
smile.gif
we got the other trail mix too but i like this one cus it has the fruit in it. i think i am gonna pick out all the pinapple and papaya and just eat that lol soooo goood.

I love dried fruits... this sounds good because it has so many kinds in it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 we got the other trail mix too but i like this one cus it has the fruit in it. i think i am gonna pick out all the pinapple and papaya and just eat that lol soooo goood.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I love dried fruits... this sounds good because it has so many kinds in it
smile.gif
oh yea it's got tons of stuff in it. it's awesome!!

That does sound delicious Angela! I'd eat everything except the almonds.. Wonder if they stock this in Ireland

Originally Posted by Laura That does sound delicious Angela! I'd eat everything except the almonds.. Wonder if they stock this in Ireland oh man it is SOOO good, i don't know if they'd sell it there but i am sure there is something like it at least.

Does that have partially hydrogenated oils? Just wonderin

I love my nuts
wink.gif
Pistachios are my fav, eat them daily

Originally Posted by Anya1976

about this Sam's Choice Tropical trail mix I got at Wal-Mart. it was an impulse buy it has dried pinapple papaya, banana, grapes, cranberry,apricots and raisins it also has macadamia nuts cashews and almonds in it.i'm not a fan of banana but i pick those pieces out but man i love this stuff. i've been munchin on a little bowl of this

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Does that have partially hydrogenated oils? Just wonderin
I love my nuts
wink.gif
Pistachios are my fav, eat them daily

didn't see it on the label but i just did a quick scan

That's good.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
That ingredient is truly the killer. Ever notice how many items have it?

Originally Posted by Anya1976

didn't see it on the label but i just did a quick scan

Latest posts

Back