I finally did it!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Marisol! I'm gonna check that out!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa It closed at $45 on Friday and its ticker symbol is EL. Some of the Estee Lauder brands are: Aramis, Clinique, Prescriptives, Origins, M·A·C, Bobbi Brown essentials, Tommy Hilfiger, jane, Donna Karan, Aveda, La Mer, Stila, and Jo Malone. I
29_2_5.gif
most of these brands.

Gosh Marisol, I just love you to death!! Everytime you are on this board you are just so helpful and friendly. Thanks so much for the link. You are definitely THE BEST!!!!

Originally Posted by Mariposa Here is the link to Estee Lauder's corporate site.
http://www.elcompanies.com/

I didn't know that EL owned so many brands.

Thanks Trisha!! My pugs thank you too. I told them that you said they're cute!!

I cant understand why it bugged me to have so many bronzers, but yet it doesnt phase me at all to have an abundance of eyeshadows. How weird is that?
confused.gif
Anyway, I swapped a lot of them on another board and I actually got a number of my wishlist items!! Woo Hoo!!! I'm one happy girl!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Awesome notepad Trace! I lurve the pics of your pugs, they are sooooooo cute! And good job on cutting down the bronzers/hilighters!! x

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Gosh Marisol, I just love you to death!! Everytime you are on this board you are just so helpful and friendly. Thanks so much for the link. You are definitely THE BEST!!!!
icon_redface.gif
Thanks Tracey. I just love MUT so much that I want to contribute as much as I can.

That's sweet! You definitely do your share of contributing!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks for all of your help. I'm so glad you're here!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa
icon_redface.gif
Thanks Tracey. I just love MUT so much that I want to contribute as much as I can.

Wow, it looks gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. I will work on mine in May when I have brake from school.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU OK Y'all, I finally finished my notepad. Its nothing creative or pretty - just a bunch of pics. Whew! That took a LONG TIME!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nice stash! Cute dogs too. You got me motivated now, I gotta do something about getting my notepad together
icon_smile.gif

thanks envymi! Now when you do yours THAT will be a site to see. I remember you saying that you have a room for your stash! I cant wait to see your notepad!! I hope you get a chance to do it soon!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by envymi Nice stash! Cute dogs too. You got me motivated now, I gotta do something about getting my notepad together
icon_smile.gif

tracey, your notepad is to die for! i love it and i'm so jealous! i hope one day i have a collection just like yours
wink.gif

your babies are the cutest things ever. it makes me want a puppy so badly!

Oohh, cant wait! I love viewing notepads!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Wow, it looks gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. I will work on mine in May when I have brake from school.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU That's sweet! You definitely do your share of contributing!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks for all of your help. I'm so glad you're here!
biggrin.gif
OMG!!! And Gail says I'm BAD!!! LOL!
icon_eek.gif
I am AMAZED, & so proud of you!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Good job... love that stash & the lil' puggies ~ so cute!!!
tongue.gif

Thanks Janelle! That took FOREVER!! I thought I was gonna be snapping pics the rest of my life!!! I wish I had the time to devote to making it look as nice as your notepad. Yours is amazing!!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 OMG!!! And Gail says I'm BAD!!! LOL!
icon_eek.gif
I am AMAZED, & so proud of you!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Good job... love that stash & the lil' puggies ~ so cute!!!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Thanks Janelle! That took FOREVER!! I thought I was gonna be snapping pics the rest of my life!!! I wish I had the time to devote to making it look as nice as your notepad. Yours is amazing!!! Compared to Yours!?!! You're nuts, but thanks! LOL You must've been there all day arranging and snapping ~ LOL ~ But is seems to be worth it, b/c it's GREAT!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That was too funny!!! BTW, I saw your notepad.... LOVE IT!!! That is too cool!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Great job!

Originally Posted by charms23 WOW! Your notebook looks great, well done. I'm so jealous of your collection...I think I would go nuts if I were in a room all alone with all that makeup
icon_lol.gif

Wow! What an awesome collection of stuff! I'm totally jealous!

(Cute doggies, too!)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

you have a great notepad i am still working on mine. I need to figure out what else to put in there.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 you have a great notepad i am still working on mine. I need to figure out what else to put in there. ANgela... what color shadow is that in your MAC palette... second row from left, on the bottom (Under the purple) it's a sky blue color... I really like it!!! Who is it from & what is that color?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ohhh, Thank you!! I love it when people compliment my babies!!! Those spoiled brats are my pride and joy (hence the name of the fawn-colored pug - P.J.)
icon_cheesygrin.gif
He loves styling in those glasses. He's such a ham!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by coachXprincess well, i definitely didn't even know there was such a thing as a notepad until now, lol.
soo cute though. i'm super jealous of your make-up collection. and super jealous of your babies! i was showing my co-workers the pictures of them, the one with the glasses=adorable!

p.s. kudos for being so organized!

So far, so good... I like it already!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 you have a great notepad i am still working on mine. I need to figure out what else to put in there.

Back