I finally did it!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 ANgela... what color shadow is that in your MAC palette... second row from left, on the bottom (Under the purple) it's a sky blue color... I really like it!!! Who is it from & what is that color?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
that's actually meadowland from the madame b collection i LOVE that color.

Originally Posted by charms23 Hey Angela, I checked out your notepad and it looks great! I make blinkies too and use PSP (only the trial version). I used to have the Jasc animation program, but that trial expired now and I'm looking for other ways to animate blinkies. What animation program do you use?
By the way, your blinkies are great too!

I use animation shop too there are ways AROUND the trial period if you private message me and i am sure i can hook ya up.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU So far, so good... I like it already!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks doll. I sat down and took pics today. i still need to add my glosses and some other stuff.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 that's actually meadowland from the madame b collection i LOVE that color. That was meadowland? Hmm... I thought it was a light blue color. I have meadowland... thought you found something new! LOL I also just d/l'ed the free trial of PSP9 - now I just have to figure out how to use it!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 That was meadowland? Hmm... I thought it was a light blue color. I have meadowland... thought you found something new! LOL I also just d/l'ed the free trial of PSP9 - now I just have to figure out how to use it!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
if you need help just let me know. i have my contact info listed in my notepad and my screen names are also listed in my profile and on each of my posts (on the side)

Originally Posted by Anya1976 if you need help just let me know. i have my contact info listed in my notepad and my screen names are also listed in my profile and on each of my posts (on the side) ok, thank you!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I was just trying to play around, but with all the layering and vector this and vector that... i was lost! lol
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 ok, thank you!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I was just trying to play around, but with all the layering and vector this and vector that... i was lost! lol
icon_eek.gif
designsbyjoy.net has some good tuts to get familair with the program.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 designsbyjoy.net has some good tuts to get familair with the program. Oh... I'll have to check that out! Thanks Angela!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oh... I'll have to check that out! Thanks Angela!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
NP i have TONS of tuts if you want more.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 NP i have TONS of tuts if you want more. Awesome! I'll probably need all the help I can get!!! LOL If I can master it - I'll buy it... but I don't wanna get something I have no clue how to use! LOL You're the best! So glad you came here!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Awesome! I'll probably need all the help I can get!!! LOL If I can master it - I'll buy it... but I don't wanna get something I have no clue how to use! LOL You're the best! So glad you came here!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
aaaaw i bet you say that to everyone lol
(i have a free version of 9 on disk that i can upload to you if you do end up likin it. since it's a very expensive program)

like i said if you have any questions just ask cus i have used this program for years.

Angela, I love your notepad, very pretty.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 designsbyjoy.net has some good tuts to get familair with the program.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 aaaaw i bet you say that to everyone lol
(i have a free version of 9 on disk that i can upload to you if you do end up likin it. since it's a very expensive program)

like i said if you have any questions just ask cus i have used this program for years.

I love all the MUT peeps'... but you get the double bonus for all your help!
wink.gif
I will let you know how progress is coming after I check out some tutorials... thanks!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Angela, I love your notepad, very pretty.
icon_smile.gif
thank you very much

Back