I finally got my Luella look alike from MARK

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
they finally shipped it too me, I guess they are very popluar. Its so cute I Love it! Its so thick and heavy.

Trisha inspired me with her bag!! thanks
wink.gif

I also got a card since I spent over $20 dollars for free magzines or a free $10 check!
smile.gif
I cant wait to use this!

That's really cute Danielle!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by itsd2382 they finally shipped it too me, I guess they are very popluar. Its so cute I Love it! Its so thick and heavy.
Trisha inspired me with her bag!! thanks
wink.gif

I also got a card since I spent over $20 dollars for free magzines or a free $10 check!
smile.gif
I cant wait to use this!

That is absolutely adorable! And I don't even care for pink usually. How much did it cost, if I can ask?

Originally Posted by Joyeuux That is absolutely adorable! And I don't even care for pink usually. How much did it cost, if I can ask? I'm not gonna spill it on Danielle, but you can check it out HERE
icon_redface.gif
I was gonna get the black one when I first saw it... but I have a bajillion black bags already! but it is cute!!

OMG i found the same purse, looks just like mine at marshalls (one of my fav stores) for $50, the shade of pink is a little different then mine, but they match so well! I was shocked! I paid $20 dollars for mine. I liked it so much, Im getting it in black too!

Latest posts

Back