I finally hit the BIG ONE!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok ya'll, this is officially my 1000th post.

YEAH!!!!

I was slow in getting here, but that's ok.....I'M HERE!!!!!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Ok ya'll, this is officially my 1000th post. YEAH!!!!

Goooooooooo Tracey!!! Nice Job!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I could not hve done it without all of you nice people to talk to!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Goooooooooo Tracey!!! Nice Job!!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I could not hve done it without all of you nice people to talk to!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Tell me about it! I'm almost up to 7,000! LMAO!!! Can we say ADDICT?
icon_eek.gif
lol

woo hoo!! it's fun when get to another step. i was gonna say "only 300 to go for th eMillenium club!!" but then i remembered you're a mod. hehe

OMG!!! Janelle, I didnt realize you had that many..... you go girl!!!! That's great!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I wish that the Internet wasnt banned at my job, otherwise I'd have more than a measley thousand posts.
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Tell me about it! I'm almost up to 7,000! LMAO!!! Can we say ADDICT?
icon_eek.gif
lol

icon_cheesygrin.gif
yeah, that's right.... no Millenium club for me. I'm aiming to hit 2000!!!!

Originally Posted by Liz woo hoo!! it's fun when get to another step. i was gonna say "only 300 to go for th eMillenium club!!" but then i remembered you're a mod. hehe

Originally Posted by Liz woo hoo!! it's fun when get to another step. i was gonna say "only 300 to go for th eMillenium club!!" but then i remembered you're a mod. hehe I actually wrote that too!! Then I realized... and deleted! lol DOH!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU

Ok ya'll, this is officially my 1000th post. YEAH!!!!

oh ya oh ya oh ya (raining palms upward)

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU OMG!!! Janelle, I didnt realize you had that many..... you go girl!!!! That's great!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I wish that the Internet wasnt banned at my job, otherwise I'd have more than a measley thousand posts.
icon_evil.gif

SMACK SMACK SMACK! That's not measley... that's great!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) oh ya oh ya oh ya (raining palms upward) I'll help ya raise the roof'
wink.gif

Whoop Whoop! Whoop Whoop!

I missed this one Tony and Janelle!!! I'm raising the roof too!!! woot woot!!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I'll help ya raise the roof'
wink.gif

Whoop Whoop! Whoop Whoop!

Yay! Congrats
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Ok ya'll, this is officially my 1000th post. YEAH!!!!

WTG! You will got 2G's sooner than you think. I don't even know when I got there.

Originally Posted by Marisol WTG! You will got 2G's sooner than you think. I don't even know when I got there. lol. i don't know when i got to 2,00 either. lol

Latest posts

Back