I found my twin online

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Joined
Sep 15, 2005
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
I found this website today that I was able to search for my hair and eye color and found someone who looked like me. It was neat. I thought I would share it.

www.findmytwinonline.com

 
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
2
lol!! mine was too funny. i put in my description and it pulled up everything but my twin. i got white men, women and dogs for my twins.
icon_cheesygrin.gif


 
Joined
Sep 15, 2005
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by devinjhans lol!! mine was too funny. i put in my description and it pulled up everything but my twin. i got white men, women and dogs for my twins.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I guess you may want to narrow it down a little.
 
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
2
maybe i will try to be a little more descriptive!
icon_biggrin.gif


Originally Posted by biglass I guess you may want to narrow it down a little.
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Ok... well I filled out everything - including gender! and got quite a mix!! lmao

here's one:
285.jpg
beavis

icon_eek.gif


Ok.. now I'm going to hide and NEVER come out!!!!!

But you wanna hear something funny!!?!? Guess who was #4 on the list!?!?! GWEN!!!! lol

323.jpg
nydoll

We're twins Chickie!!! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif


 
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
2,769
Reaction score
0
hey i got that guy too!!quite a looker,lolololol.at least you got a human Janelle ,i got one doggie pic
icon_lol.gif
now thats foul!

 
Joined
Jun 11, 2005
Messages
1,357
Reaction score
1
Heeey,You don`t look like that!!!I was laughing so hard that I allmost fell from my chair though
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif


Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Ok... well I filled out everything - including gender! and got quite a mix!! lmao

here's one:
285.jpg
beavis

icon_eek.gif


Ok.. now I'm going to hide and NEVER come out!!!!!

But you wanna hear something funny!!?!? Guess who was #4 on the list!?!?! GWEN!!!! lol

323.jpg
nydoll

We're twins Chickie!!! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif


 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by nydoll23 hey i got that guy too!!quite a looker,lolololol.at least you got a human Janelle ,i got one doggie pic
icon_lol.gif
now thats foul! I had a golden retriever in there!!!
wink.gif
So you got Beavis too?? Isn't he a stallion!?!?! Sooooo sexy! lmao
hahaha.gif


 
Joined
Mar 17, 2005
Messages
2,266
Reaction score
0
This is freaking hilarious!

I tried it and got the following results as *twins*

a kitten with a sniper gun
icon_eek.gif


a beagle puppy
icon_eek.gif


a black woman

a little blonde girl (I'm not blonde btw!)

and ............. ASHLEY SIMPSON !!
icon_eek.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif


 
Joined
Sep 15, 2005
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Amethyst This is freaking hilarious!
I tried it and got the following results as *twins*

a kitten with a sniper gun
icon_eek.gif


a beagle puppy
icon_eek.gif


a black woman

a little blonde girl (I'm not blonde btw!)

and ............. ASHLEY SIMPSON !!
icon_eek.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif


I got the kitten too! But I got this scary guy too http://findmytwin.idavista.com/ViewP...asp?userid=251
cool.gif


 
Joined
May 13, 2005
Messages
7,760
Reaction score
1
hey gwen, did you know that that guy is James Brown? i mean THE James Brown! you know - livin' in america, hot pants, get up (get on up). this is too funny!

Originally Posted by nydoll23 hey i got that guy too!!quite a looker,lolololol.at least you got a human Janelle ,i got one doggie pic
icon_lol.gif
now thats foul!
 
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
9,100
Reaction score
31
I´m supposed to looke like these people.... (and yeah, I got a dog and a fat old guy too *lol*)

the first girl looks like she´s had lots of surgery done in her face
eek.gif








 
Joined
May 13, 2005
Messages
7,760
Reaction score
1
do you know that they didn't even have one black person to show as my twin. all blonds and some others that were pretty strange. go figure!
icon_rolleyes.gif


 
Joined
Sep 15, 2005
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by monniej do you know that they didn't even have one black person to show as my twin. all blonds and some others that were pretty strange. go figure!
icon_rolleyes.gif
You may try searching by race.
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by monniej hey gwen, did you know that that guy is James Brown? i mean THE James Brown! you know - livin' in america, hot pants, get up (get on up). this is too funny! THATS James Brown!!?!?! Wow... must've been a rough night! lmao
wink.gif
But you're right... I see it now!! lol And I got Ashley Simpson too - she's probably the closest out of all of them, and she still looks nothing like me - lol *But its better than James Brown!* lol
icon_eek.gif
 
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
9,100
Reaction score
31
*lmao* trisha, I always KNEW we were twins, seperated after birth. now we have PROOF
icon_cheesygrin.gif


 
Joined
Aug 21, 2005
Messages
818
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Naturally Lovely ..I'll trade Beavis with you ...I got this guy
monkey.jpg


icon_eek.gif


Aww Kim, you gotta admit he is kinda cute!!
tongue.gif
lol

 
Joined
Sep 14, 2005
Messages
15,067
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by Naturally Lovely ..I'll trade Beavis with you ...I got this guy
monkey.jpg


icon_eek.gif


hahaha.gif
I got him, too! AND, I also got you, Naturally.
379.jpg


 

Latest posts

Top