I found my twin online

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by biglass I found this website today that I was able to search for my hair and eye color and found someone who looked like me. It was neat. I thought I would share it.www.findmytwinonline.com

Got this 2
monkey.jpg
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by eleinys Got this 2
monkey.jpg
rolleyes.gif

It looks like the mokey shows up for everyone now.
icon_biggrin.gif

JANELLE YOU GOT BEAVIS....??? WHERE'S BUTT-HEAD....LOL

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Ok... well I filled out everything - including gender! and got quite a mix!! lmao

here's one:
285.jpg
beavis

icon_eek.gif

Ok.. now I'm going to hide and NEVER come out!!!!!

But you wanna hear something funny!!?!? Guess who was #4 on the list!?!?! GWEN!!!! lol

323.jpg
nydoll

We're twins Chickie!!! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle I´m supposed to looke like these people.... (and yeah, I got a dog and a fat old guy too *lol*)
the first girl looks like she´s had lots of surgery done in her face
eek.gif

She almost looks like paris hilton.

I guess I am a total computer retard! I signed up on this and ONLY I come up as my twin.

well no shit!

I found if I search by hair color and gender I get good results.

It looks like they have a database of about 460 users.

Bummer I did mine 3 times and it kept saying there were no matches. I thought there would be at least a few my general description is not an uncommon one. Hmmm guess I am just one of a kind, lol!

Originally Posted by przmaticprinces Bummer I did mine 3 times and it kept saying there were no matches. I thought there would be at least a few my general description is not an uncommon one. Hmmm guess I am just one of a kind, lol! I found the best way is to search by hair, eye color and gender. If you try more specific searches there may be no results. You can even try searching hair color and gender. They don't have a very big database yet.

Originally Posted by devinjhans lol!! mine was too funny. i put in my description and it pulled up everything but my twin. i got white men, women and dogs for my twins.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Funny!
icon_lol.gif

Back