I found my twin online

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by LOVECHIC Funny!
icon_lol.gif
I just got this girl.http://findmytwin.idavista.com/ViewP...asp?userid=662

I don't think I look that good though.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa She does look alot like Mariah! I thought it was here at first. I thought that also. I first thought she used a picture as Mariah instead of posting herself. I still have to wonder...

Originally Posted by devinjhans lol!! mine was too funny. i put in my description and it pulled up everything but my twin. i got white men, women and dogs for my twins.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LMAO!!!!
laughing.gif

LMAO!

I think I narrowed the search too much 'cuz I got NO Twin! So then I broadened it a bit and got well...

Two girls that looked similiar, a DRAG QUEEN, a dude that looks like a lady, and a 13 year old teenybopper. I'm never leaving the house again!

"No Record Found for specified search criteria. Click back in your browser and try again. "

frown.gif

All I did was put in female, asian, black hair and black eyes with a light complexion lol

Originally Posted by lainey "No Record Found for specified search criteria. Click back in your browser and try again. "
frown.gif

All I did was put in female, asian, black hair and black eyes with a light complexion lol

I searched for black hair and eyes and asian and got one match. You may try that and see how close it is.

Originally Posted by charish no one even came close to looking like me. some of those people look scary. Your not whistling dixie, sister. Whew!

Originally Posted by charish no one even came close to looking like me. some of those people look scary. You're right, spooky people.

Originally Posted by BrazenBrunhilda Your not whistling dixie, sister. Whew! lol

Back