I got a haircut

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got my hair cut today. i'm trying to grow it out so it's a little upsetting. I've been sitting around looking at it, it appears to be a lot shorter, but in reality she only trimmed it. She also thinned it out and shaped it up. why does it appear shorter? should i suit getting trims? any suggestions? The style i really like, i got a bad cut a while ago and i'm working on evening it up. that's taking forever.

Could you post a pic, without we really do not have a lot to go by.

yeah a picture would really be helpful. not long ago i also got a haircut i like it but i think its to short so now i am trying to grow my hair again

the only internet i have right now is on my phone so i can't post a pic right now, but i plan to have internet at home very soon. my hair is above my shoulders it barely covers my neck right now. it also has what looks like layers from where i went to someone new in a mall and she messed it up. i refuse to go to anyone other than my hairdresser now. she's trying to fix it for me, but it's gonna take a while because as it grows out she's having to trim a little off each time to catch the length all up. i hope that all makes sense. i'm just upset because it seems my hair isn't growing because of the trims i have to keep getting. i will never go to a salon because of a temporary bad hair day ever again. thanks for listening to me and letting me vent. when i get my home net on i'll post pics.

I have found that there really is a time when I need a trim no matter how much I want to grow my hair out.

Maybe it feels so much shorter because you're not use to the change.

Since you said you just got a trim I'm sure it's not a dramatic change from the way you previously had it.

A trim is great, your hair is much healthier now that any dead or damaged ends are out of the picture.

actually once I really checked it out I noticed she cut more off than I wanted. before i got it cut it went in a very small ponytail now it won't go up at all. I hope it grows out quicker since i got it trimmed.

Back