I got a question...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i have been using the chi flat iron on my hair and it is really drying it out... i deep condtioned it and is better. I bought this VO5 hair protectant but i am little confused about how to use it. Do you guys think i should spray my hair and immediately flat iron or should i let dry first and then iron?

I agree, your hair should be dry when ironing.
smile.gif

Yes i thought the same.. i blowdry my hair and spray it with the spray....you guys are saying let the spray dry first before ironing???? Right?

Right. Hm...since you blowdry your hair, you might want to spray, then blowdry, then straighten.

Let the spray dry first and then you can spray it lightly after if it's still too dry. I do this and it keeps my hair looking nice and still straight.

Quote:
Right. Hm...since you blowdry your hair, you might want to spray, then blowdry, then straighten.__________________

I do... and add a little more before i straighten.... thanks ladies fro you help!

I use the matrix thermal smoother, and the gvp chi. I start with completely dry hair, I part a section of my hair, hold the bottle about 8 inches from my hair and spray the strand, then iron it. This makes a huuuge difference in my hair. It looks shinier and healthier, and feels silky. There aren't any frizzies and it goes stick straight. I iron immediately after I spray...but thats me.

Latest posts

Back